UKARA

JakeTheBeardless
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When I turned 18 (I'm 19 now) as soon as I could I went to my local site to fill in the ukara form, I did so, and they sent them off or whatever they do. I played the three games, however, I played the third game on the last day of the minimum 2 month period. Someone at the site said that should have been okay, but I did not receive an email. I've asked the site to check their data base but they must keep forgetting, I plan to go back and ask them to check again. I would like some clarity on the subject and wonder what I will have to do next, simply re apply?

1 hour ago, Sacarathe said:

Just like the pirate code, these ukara rules be only guidelines. :)

First, your return to the site was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a airsofter for the UKARA to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the UKARA is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Airsoft Forums, Mr Beardless.

1 hour ago, Cheeserush said:

First, your return to the site was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a airsofter for the UKARA to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the UKARA is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Airsoft Forums, Mr Beardless.

???

On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 8:11 AM, JakeTheBeardless said:

When I turned 18 (I'm 19 now) as soon as I could I went to my local site to fill in the ukara form, I did so, and they sent them off or whatever they do. I played the three games, however, I played the third game on the last day of the minimum 2 month period. Someone at the site said that should have been okay, but I did not receive an email. I've asked the site to check their data base but they must keep forgetting, I plan to go back and ask them to check again. I would like some clarity on the subject and wonder what I will have to do next, simply re apply?

Did they give you a membership number ? As you could use that to self check on the ukara website. If not contact them again and if that fails get another form filled and take or send it to a shop and get to done there. 

59 minutes ago, lemon191 said:

Did they give you a membership number ? As you could use that to self check on the ukara website. If not contact them again and if that fails get another form filled and take or send it to a shop and get to done there. 

No they didn't, I asked multiple times and they must have forgot to check, I emailed them the other day and informed them of my situation and they said they would get back to me and tell me whether I am on their data base or not. If I'm not, I'll have to re apply.

10 hours ago, JakeTheBeardless said:

No they didn't, I asked multiple times and they must have forgot to check, I emailed them the other day and informed them of my situation and they said they would get back to me and tell me whether I am on their data base or not. If I'm not, I'll have to re apply.

Like said if they are unreliable just take the form to a retailer who can then set you up on the database 

Archived