Hey everyone

MSSW Rune
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, some of you might recognise me from my posts on Facebook. I'm the team captain for Milsim South West and its nice to see such an active forum. I'm surprised I haven't found this one sooner.

Anyway a little about me and my kits. I've been airsofting for around 12 years give or take and in the last 4 or so years I have been doing Russian SF kits ranging from MVD to FSB kits. I play mostly in the south west but we venture out for the odd milsim here and there.

Here are a few of my kits I have at the moment. There are a few still to be photographed like my FSB alfa kit that I'll get pictures of next weekend plus loads more I'm not posting :)

32647726706_c0d4573713_b.jpg

31297326671_ca6c5278dd_b.jpg

28283407282_8b80281337_b.jpg

21623218283_5f622efe7c_b.jpg

Welcome.

I came here a few years back after finding some of the other airsoft forums downright hostile, full of flamers and keyboard warriors.

AFUK has always been pretty laid back.

Forums have been eclipsed a little by some of the larger general airsoft Facebook groups where the post activity is head turning, but AFUK has a good archive/search facility so you can tap into a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks guys. I don't mind a bit of healthy debate. It's how we progress, change and learn new things so long as it's kept friendly.

I look forward to posting and chatting to everyone more :)

Archived