Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flea_wannabe

WE Hi-Capa Dragon 5.1, wanted military/law enforcement style (black) or Glock Quote

5 posts in this topic

Make: WE

Gun/Model: Hi-Capa 5.1 Dragon

Accessories: Two magazines, one CO2, one Greengas

Condition: Good, meticulously maintained

FPS: 310

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/Yes, For swaps or part-ex i'm looking for a Glock, or something of military or law enforcement, ideally a Glock 17 but all will be considered icon_smile.gif

Price/Payment: Swaps ideally please, If no interest is had then you may see this re-listed on "for sale" in a week or two

Pictures are below, I've owned this handgun for approximately two years and it's never missed a beat, it's had an upgraded HOP-up chamber and rubber for colour and performance, fibre-optic frontsight and trigger adjustment by my local shop in order that it can take CO2 without the risk of the dreaded "full mag auto discharge" fault.

It's been meticulously lubricated and cleaned, gas mag has PTFE to improve gas performance and CO2 mag gets a significant number of shots (and hard shots too!) per charge.

I love this gun, and for efficiently and practicality it is incredible, however I'm going for an accurate and realistic loadout at the moment so unfortunately it doesn't suit as it is so outlandish and the wife wouldn't appreciate more guns appearing without a previous one disappearing!

Very very comfy, practical and fun, I'll be sad to see it go but unfortunately needs must when the wife...*ahem* Devil drives!

post-14188-0-23093200-1486144479_thumb.jpg

post-14188-0-40965600-1486144479_thumb.jpg

Bump

Bump, open to offers

Please only use one bump/price drop/update per week as per the rules. Your next post must be 7 days after the last post in the topic, irrespective of who has made it.

If you continue to disregard the rules you will receive a forum warning which can lead to sanctions against your account.

This is a general message which helps us speed up forum moderation.

Thank you.

Bump, Price drop?  Will take £70 for it