Holster help?

Dysperse
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so I'm assuming this has been covered a fair bit but, despite me searching anything I could think of on here and scouring the internet, I can't find what I want. I'm looking for a new drop leg holster for my WE G17. My old one bit the dust and was frankly terrible anyway. I was looking at the serpa holsters and know I would need a Glock 21 holster for the WE, but the problem is that I would ideally like to keep it holstered with the torch still attached. Also something very quick to draw, like a serpa, as I'm prone to switching to it often (using a gbbr and all...)

post-14581-0-73515500-1486067533_thumb.jpg

This is it with the surefire x200 clone attached for an idea of size. If anyone uses anything similar and has a good holster they like to use, please gimme a shout. Thanks

• Supporters

Have you tried looking at the Blackhawk Epoch Holsters which are SERPA level 3 Holsters for Glocks fitted with surefire x300 torches.

Alternatively look into HWholsters who do kydex ones, I got one for my glock 34 with streamlight tlr-1 hl fitted.

• Supporters

Safariland, if you dont mind the price...

• Supporters

Yeah, Safariland, some custom kydex or one of these:

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/fobus-glock-17-light-bearing-holster-rbt17-12799-p.asp

Belt mount is much better for your movement anyway. You generally don't see real world sneaky dudes who really know what they're doing running low drop-legs, not since about the mid-noughties anyway. If you really have to run a leg platform at least make sure it's tightened as high as it can go.

Have you tried looking at the Blackhawk Epoch Holsters which are SERPA level 3 Holsters for Glocks fitted with surefire x300 torches.

Alternatively look into HWholsters who do kydex ones, I got one for my glock 34 with streamlight tlr-1 hl fitted.

Ok, Epoch sounds decent and I never knew about that... also I tried looking at that HWholsters, but they moved to a .com website and that one is blocked 'in accordance with RSME policy' -_- figures. May have to check that website out when I get off camp next. Thanks anyway. You'll also have to share if you find another deal on real eotechs. I've been looking a bit but not found anywhere near the price you said on another thread ;)

I did see some nice Safariland ones about in my initial days of searching but it wasn't until I went on their website and went through the whole quiz to find the exact one. And then I realised it was $162 plus shipping plus tax plus duty. Whatever that all adds up to, bit steep. Plus, drop leg isn't required, but a belt one will get in the way of the webbing a little and I'm just used to it. Though as I say, I'm open to try new things.

• Supporters

The Blackhawk Epoch Holsters was one of my choices but when I saw the price I was like NOPE.

Hence why I have the HWHOLSTERS ones made.

As for Eotechs I haven't been back to RED1 The School yet so haven't had the chance to ask the guy about them.

• Supporters

I did see some nice Safariland ones about in my initial days of searching but it wasn't until I went on their website and went through the whole quiz to find the exact one. And then I realised it was $162 plus shipping plus tax plus duty. Whatever that all adds up to, bit steep. Plus, drop leg isn't required, but a belt one will get in the way of the webbing a little and I'm just used to it. Though as I say, I'm open to try new things.

Hello,

I am a dealer for Safariland - depending on how long you can wait I can bring over gear from them and as such ignore shipping and customs charges. I wont be in the country until May though.

• Supporters

Kydex is good, I made my own and love it. Have one torch bearing holster and none torch bearing.

Screenshot_20160902-121940_1_zpsy5fgqydm

• 1 month later...

I can recommend Phoenix Tactical they did a 1911with a surefire for me it works like a charm. Delivery was amazingly quick too.

Archived