Airsoft in orlando usa

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Airsoft City had just closed when we was there a few years ago

There was one I think it was on 192 that recently opened but was so expensive

depending on ages go to a range for a firearm experience

think my son was 14 but don't quote me - he is 17 now

BUT they may have tightened up on the law & age restrictions

fired off a Glock, M16 & though expensive a Desert Eagle - f*ck that kicks

http://shootinggalleryrange.com/

right moody area but we have been 3 times

contact them to confirm age restrictions but might be worth a go if girlies go off shopping at the Mall

Airsoft in Florida is not a big thing at all - it is much bigger in say Texas or deffo California

Florida it is much smaller I'm afraid :(

Airsoft City had just closed when we was there a few years ago

There was one I think it was on 192 that recently opened but was so expensive

depending on ages go to a range for a firearm experience

think my son was 14 but don't quote me - he is 17 now

BUT they may have tightened up on the law & age restrictions

fired off a Glock, M16 & though expensive a Desert Eagle - f*ck that kicks

http://shootinggalleryrange.com/

right moody area but we have been 3 times

contact them to confirm age restrictions but might be worth a go if girlies go off shopping at the Mall

Airsoft in Florida is not a big thing at all - it is much bigger in say Texas or deffo California

Florida it is much smaller I'm afraid :(

We went a few years back too just when they opened machine gun america. Glock, mp5 m4 son loved it, and he just thought we could also try and cram in an airsoft day. Seen an indoor site on international drive.

• Supporters

We went a few years back too just when they opened machine gun america. Glock, mp5 m4 son loved it, and he just thought we could also try and cram in an airsoft day. Seen an indoor site on international drive.

That's the one - we must have been there about same time near xmas perhaps

yup on/off the 192

All nice & newly built indoor place, guns hanging on the wall - most were aeg's by the pistol grips etc....

a bit pricey I thought compared to what we would normally pay for a day's walk on with hire

now compare that to shoot a bit for an hour or so, plus how cheap some guns are in US at Evike & others

not sure if combat city is still going if it went like like airsoft city or did they take over the place/name

know airsoft city was up at the outlets at end of int drive - ergh i think but was a while back....

anyway MGA or check out a range perhaps...

Duck Jnr is in cadets so he loved the afternoon on the range

don't bother with the eagle - way way too expensive just to fire a hand cannon..... BOOM ( f*ck me !!! )

Glock and M16 was nice, if worried about the kick on youngsters they had a m16 taking smaller target round stick mag

hardly any kick at all - near enough nothing & and the ammunition was a lot cheaper too

Loved it, but no worries if you don't go shooting - there is plenty of other good stuff out there to keep you busy

you can plink as much as you like back home, stateside you just gotta go nutz especially on the food, yum yum

I'm sure you will have a great time no matter what you get up to

We did all the disney and sea world & water parks last time so were looking for alternatives to do including a 3 or 4 days at a beach. looked into a baseball game as well. Like you said plenty to do. Did you pop to old town as see the muscle cars the boy loves camera's he took over 100 photo's on the digital cam.

• Supporters

Combat City should be reopening soon. South of you is CZ paintball on Merritt Island (Im going there tomorrow, ill let you know how it is). Airsoft Barracks is a bit North; their new field should also be opening soon. You moving to the US snipers?

*Edit

Airsoft City has been around for years as Combat City. Last May-ish they closed and Airsoft City was (re)born, taking over Combat's fields. Apparently they didn't like them, as they closed again in November for renovations and were supposed to open on January 7th. They are currently delayed but say they will open "soon", early 2017 they say

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 February 2017 at 7:14 PM, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Combat City should be reopening soon. South of you is CZ paintball on Merritt Island (Im going there tomorrow, ill let you know how it is). Airsoft Barracks is a bit North; their new field should also be opening soon. You moving to the US snipers?

*Edit

Airsoft City has been around for years as Combat City. Last May-ish they closed and Airsoft City was (re)born, taking over Combat's fields. Apparently they didn't like them, as they closed again in November for renovations and were supposed to open on January 7th. They are currently delayed but say they will open "soon", early 2017 they say

Nope, just 2 weeks in the sun ,er and some rain just for good measure. My 17yr old wanted to try it in the states whilst were out in August.

• Supporters

Well, Airsoft City should be open by then, as will Airsoft Barrack's new field(s). CZ Paintball on Merritt Island isnt bad for a day out, but not my favorite.

• Supporters

Ah, so only about an hour from me.

Archived