Ahoy Hoy!

Andyraven
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

I'm Andy and i live in Cambridgeshire. I've been wanting to get into Airsoft for many years but family/kids happened. Now i have some time, money and a couple of friends who already participate in the sport and i feel it would be a good time to get involved.

i brought a RiF many years ago before the laws got changed. But i made the newb mistake and got a sniper rifle but it was fine for messing about with friends.

I'm looking to buy a semi decent first RiF i had my eye on the NUPROL Delta Recon Alpha. Any advice on this gun is greatly welcomed. i don't have a UKARA at the moment but i do have a Shooters Rights Association membership which i have for reenactments.

I also have alot of cadet gear lying around that i used to use when i was a cadet many moons ago.

Hope i can get to know most of you and maybe who knows i could being doing skirmishes/millsims with some of you in the future.

• Moderators

Hi,

welcome to the forums

So where in Cambs are you? :)

Hey all

I'm Andy and i live in Cambridgeshire. I've been wanting to get into Airsoft for many years but family/kids happened. Now i have some time, money and a couple of friends who already participate in the sport and i feel it would be a good time to get involved.

i know that feeling!! :D:D:D:rolleyes:

• Moderators

not far from me....

so i should see you attending Gunman Tuddenham then and Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) :) (only go there once or twice a year at the moment)

No pressure though haha

Hey man! I frequent urban assault at Upwood and will be starting gunman at Tuddenham and eversley with the new team. Living in Bedford. I'll be at Upwood this Saturday so maybe see you there.

Also I have a barely (once skirmished) used GR16 Carbine from G+G I'm getting rid of (two tone). Hit me up if your interested.

Archived