A Good Airsoft Gun for a Begginer?

Queboo12
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

This year I have been playing lots of paintball. I used to win trophies all the time. I was always the youngest there, except for 1 or 2 times. The people always called me manoeuvrable because of my size compared with the older ones. I suppose they where right hehe. Ok back to the point I am now 1 year older. The other day one of my mates from school has asked me if I wanted to go airsofting with him. I was like whats that? So I did some research online and stuff on what it was and it looks like a MILLION times better than paintball. I also watched some footage online on youtube. Now, I know the place where I am going to play but I was wondering what gun to use. I live in the Uk so prices in british pounds only. Has anyone got a good idea on what gun to use ( a link to a website would be nice) and if the price was under 150 pounds (that's my budget). I am a pure begginer at this so what guns would be good for me, sniper?

Thanks for your help

Queboo12

Hi my name is fergy

the question you asked as to which gun as a beginner and with a budget of £150 well have i got news for you there is a shop called Zeroone in dorset and they are selling JG G36c for arround £100 and i can recomend them as i use them in my arena (conflictzone-airsoft.co.uk ) as hire guns they are reliable and have a good range and rate of fire and they also look good.

I hope this has answerd your question.

Fergy

Hi there guy. I am kinda new to airsoft too but have spoken to almost every one I could at my local site about a good starter gun and the brand they seem to suggest is Jing Gong. They make (from what I am told) very good TM clones that are normally with in the FPS limit for most sites.

Here are some links to site with reasonable priced JG guns

http://www.phoenix-supplies.co.uk/ <- Not too bad for prices but limited selection

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/ <- Very good range of all stuff including webbing and accessories

http://www.actionhobbys.co.uk/ <- Good range of guns and a good price too (a few quid cheaper than Land Warrior)

Dont bother with a sniper rifle until youve played out, saying that youve played paintball so you have a rough idea of the game. Does sitting down really quietly for ages waiting for that right shot suit your gameplay?

Remember your going to have to prove your a skirmisher to buy a RIF unless you buy a two tone.

I can thoroughly recommend JG as a good make, Ive had quite a few and they are well built, good to go out of the box (usually) and great fun.

Archived