Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddyc123

Cyma 0.28 Ak47 (two tone)

11 posts in this topic

Two tone. works perfectly, no cosmetic damage shoots like a beast. ive used it about 3 or 4 times but dues to all of my friends copying me, i want to get a gun which no one has.

if you would like pictures please put email below.

Weight: 3kg

Fps: 350

damage: none

Battery: 8.4v

im selling it for £100 (including p+p) or swap (im looking for aug,p90 but am open to other options)

:D

AUG for offer. Two tone perfect working order. 2xhi-caps, new hop unit, gearbox work done.

post-1160-1298806209_thumb.jpg

That sounds perfect.i may be sounding really picky but please could you send me a video of it shooting? because i bought a gun and when it turned up it was dead. if u want a vid just ask and ill put it up. after that we can exchange addresses.

Cheers man :lol:

Ed

That sounds perfect.i may be sounding really picky but please could you send me a video of it shooting? because i bought a gun and when it turned up it was dead. if u want a vid just ask and ill put it up. after that we can exchange addresses.

Cheers man :lol:

Ed

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=3431#entry18119

Currently seeing what else is out there. Please post vid/pics of your rifle there.

I'm afraid that is going to be too far for collection. I would suggest removing your address from public view also.

oops thanks! my camera wont let me make a vid so how about i send you the gun, then you can check it works, then after that you can send me the aug?

oops thanks! my camera wont let me make a vid so how about i send you the gun, then you can check it works, then after that you can send me the aug?

I may be trading it for an M14. I'm going to go with it. Sorry.

iv got a tm mp5k , is listed , want a ak , interested

sorry ive already swapped it for a p90

if youd been a little bit quiker....