Evike, any good?

ikarma70
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If you've ever imported anything before and know what to expect, then no reason not to use them. If it's the only place to get what you need then go for it, just be sure to look around. I'd generally recommend the large Hong Kong airsoft stores before the american ones. The US stores sometimes have weird rules about what they'll export (even non-ITAR products) and tend to charge more for comparable shipping from what I've seen in the past.

• Supporters

Evike are pretty darn good, they have some stuff that neither the UK nor HK lots sell, but if it can be helped i normally gowith ehobbyasia where i can.

Expect customs charges though.

That said some stuff they sell can be absolute theft, they do these seals http://www.evike.com/products/33981/ which you can get in the UK, i ordered about 50 of them for less than £10 from Eastern Seals

• Moderators

If you've ever imported anything before and know what to expect, then no reason not to use them. If it's the only place to get what you need then go for it, just be sure to look around. I'd generally recommend the large Hong Kong airsoft stores before the american ones. The US stores sometimes have weird rules about what they'll export (even non-ITAR products) and tend to charge more for comparable shipping from what I've seen in the past.

so your saying i shouldn't hang about being a girl and just order the god damn PEQ boxes from shooterCBgear as all will be fine this end :D:D:D:D ??!

• Supporters

so your saying i shouldn't hang about being a girl and just order the god damn PEQ boxes from shooterCBgear as all will be fine this end :D:D:D:D ??!

Er.. well I don't know about that specifically, but 98% of the gear and guns I own I also imported from HK or the US. Once in every couple dozen shipments (and only ever with full RIFs) I'll get a delay in customs, but that's the worst I've had.

Archived