Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam1454

Maruzen walther p99 and/or walther ppk/s

10 posts in this topic

Have searched high and low for these two gems and can I find them???? That would be a huuuge no. Anybody who is lucky enough to own one and is willing to part with it for some cold hard cash let me know to discuss an almost certain offer. Cheers, good hunting, god bless airsoft

Seen this website before but am a bit reserved hence your quote "good luck with the import"

Assuming you have some form of defence there shouldn't be a problem. You might get charges from customs on it but if it's something you really want then you'll have to accept it :)

That is unless a 2nd hand one pops up..

I was hoping for a second hand one. I'm really not sure about what one I want most the ppk or p99. Either way I won't skirmish them toooo nice to ruin. I gave up looking two years ago and Now have like 2 of each in cal. 177 but....... It's just not the 6mm airsoft ones of which I dream

Last time I checked Wolf still had a PPK/S in stock (but it was the polished metal not matt black)

Firesupport have recently re-stocked the P99 NBB (with silencer) and P99GBB. About £125.

Both are gen1 styled versions (THE P99, none of this modern S&W RIS'd up junk), for all your James Bond needs :D

Yeah I saw that but I'm not loving the fixed slide

didn't Hubert say they stocked the GBB as well? or does that still mean it can have a fixed slide?

Yeah the other one is supposed to be GBB (it just doesn't come with a silencer)

GBB one isn't listed

Scratch that just double checked myself ad there is a p99 GBB under umarex not Maruzen. Going to watch a few reviews on YouTube but I'm sure I'll get it. Still after a black ppk though