shot show 2017??

springs
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

with shot show being last week i believe. has anyone heard of anything new thats not gun related coming out?

some of the videos i've seen on youtube show all the guns but nothing relating to new gear etc

• Supporters

I was there. There wasn't much - the guns kinda took center stage. Granted I only got to G&G, KAA, VFC, Umarex, and Elite Force.

• Supporters

with shot show being last week i believe. has anyone heard of anything new thats not gun related coming out?

some of the videos i've seen on youtube show all the guns but nothing relating to new gear etc

Depends what exactly you mean by gear? There's always tons of tactical nylon at SHOT, but the only brands that do much in terms of innovating are the higher end ones really. I walked past more booths than I could count that were all displaying the exact same ACM vests/gun bags etc. I posted lots of coverage on uniforms/load-bearing on my page and IG but whether it's stuff you'd personally be interested in I obviously couldn't say.

I think a no line polarstar is a pretty big deal. Is that gun related? No line means no backpack etc!

The larger air tank mounted on the back in place of a stock, or the co2 caplet inside the buffer tube version?

Archived