PC Games, what are people playing?

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you like survival games and single player you might like KONA, I've just uploaded a 1st look on my youtube channel if it is of interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator
On 13/02/2017 at 3:45 AM, Seany.exe said:

Sniper Elite 4 looks like it might be good, anyone else thinking of getting it? Co-Op hardest difficulty anyone? :D

Having owned all the previous 3 games and enjoyed them, number 4 is on my purchase list.  Although I will wait until the Steam sales to get it cheaper.  The graphics look pretty good and the maps are larger than the previous games.

• Head Moderator

Currently playing Motorsport Manager, the PC version; I took advantage of a 50% off coupon on Steam.  A fun and simple racing management game that is quite addictive.

Nice, I bought it this morning, ended up spending an hour an 40 minutes clearing the first mission on hard, ended up going to bed late for work and only getting 5 hours sleep (night shift :D)

Definitely recommend it, always loved sniping and the previous games appealed to me but the linearity put me off a bit. Only played the first 2 missions now but it's jolly good fun.

Hit me up on steam if you wanna try the co-op campaign :D

Archived