PC Games, what are people playing?

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening All,

Just getting back into PC gaming after a long stint away.

I'm keen to get into some decent team based games, either shooters, RFG's, Survival etc

Not a fan of CS:GO or WOW.

Any suggestions let me know :)

On pc I prefer strategy; galciv 3, civ 5, hearts of iron 4, planetary annihilation.

But I do have verdun, gta v, and fallout 4 on it as well.

Currently playing a long game on galciv.

I play Battlefield 2. Video settings maxed out. :D

Miss that game , best obe by far imo, and there was loads of mods which kept it fresh. Wish console's had that ability lol

I play Battlefield 2. Video settings maxed out. :D

People still play?

I've got BF1/3/4.

Just downloading Rainbow Six Siege, I had an unhealthy addition the Vegas and Vegas 2 lol

My Steam is "Heglegend" and "Heflegend" on Origin. Stupid steam spelling mistake lol

Would love to get some decent teams together for a few games :)

Heroes and Generals is a great fps, is free on Steam and you can team up with mates too.

Ark Survival Evolved is a fantastic survival game if you can find a well balanced server.

Pulsar Lost Colony is a cracking co-op game of space survival.

Arma3 is utterly amazing if your PC can handle the graphics turned up to max without losing fps

Heroes and Generals is a great fps, is free on Steam and you can team up with mates too.

Ark Survival Evolved is a fantastic survival game if you can find a well balanced server.

Pulsar Lost Colony is a cracking co-op game of space survival.

Arma3 is utterly amazing if your PC can handle the graphics turned up to max without losing fps

I've got heroes and generals I think.

I was looking at ARK it looks quite good actually.

PC (laptop rather) wise I'm running a MSI GT73VR with:

Overlocked Intel Gen 6 i7 6700HQ

Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB DDR5

16GB Ram

No issues running Battlefield 1 on Ultra :)

Should be good with Arc if you got a 1080 too

indeed I have :)

I might get it today if there some of you on here who play it

I should download R6 siege again it was a fun game.

Other than that I have tons...currently playing a bit of League of Legends, CS:Go, Killing floor 2, Overwatch, X-com 2, gonna be getting a steering wheel and Assetto Corsa come payday :D

indeed I have :)

I might get it today if there some of you on here who play it

haven't played it for a while now, have over 1300hrs played on it though. If you get it let me know and can join up on a server

I should download R6 siege again it was a fun game.

Other than that I have tons...currently playing a bit of League of Legends, CS:Go, Killing floor 2, Overwatch, X-com 2, gonna be getting a steering wheel and Assetto Corsa come payday :D

Loving terrorist hunt on it

• Supporters

I play America’s army proving grounds, Killing floor 2, Insurgency & Titan Fall. Saying that though i've not been online for 200+ days lol

• Supporters

So you would call yourself an active gamer?

I used to be, i stopped playing last June/July because i was getting married in the October and didn't have time to play. I'm starting again but midway through rebuilding my PC after upgrading the CPU and some other bits. Plus i didn't see anywhere ask for replies from active gamers only what people play which is what i play when i'm online.

I used to be, i stopped playing last June/July because i was getting married in the October and didn't have time to play. I'm starting again but midway through rebuilding my PC after upgrading the CPU and some other bits. Plus i didn't see anywhere ask for replies from active gamers only what people play which is what i play when i'm online.

I know I was just messing :) Good luck on your new build!

Archived