8 posts in this topic

Make: ares

Item:

ASG Bolt for Ares Aw338 Gas

Desired Condition: new/second hand

Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n

Budget:no budget

Charging handle for bolt snapped !!!

Try contacting Redwolf, they were able to get a bolt for me. Good luck.

Thanks , I will try Redwolf , patrol base has them but they are out of stock at moment but the website will notify me when they are in , only need the bolt handle really but might as well get the bolt as well .

Try contacting Redwolf, they were able to get a bolt for me. Good luck.

Thanks , I will try Redwolf , patrol base has them but they are out of stock at moment but the website will notify me when they are in , only need the bolt handle really but might as well get the bolt as well .

Firesupport now has them (gas bolts) too:

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/asg-bolt-for-ares-aw338-bolt-for-gas-aw338

There's a 2 week wait on them , they got back to me a couple of days ago to say they were getting them back in stock , I've ordered a bolt handle in the mean time it was £26 free delivery from a trader from ares it's self so it's coming from Hong Kong

Sorry just checked then and your right there's one in stock ! I'll order that now , thanks bud 👍🏻

On 1/20/2017 at 0:22 AM, TinySeal said:

There's a 2 week wait on them , they got back to me a couple of days ago to say they were getting them back in stock , I've ordered a bolt handle in the mean time it was £26 free delivery from a trader from ares it's self so it's coming from Hong Kong

Who was the supplier?