Any suggestions on some ESS goggles

G unit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering for some suggestions on some ESS goggles, as well as a linky to them please

I need a good pair, can be worn nicely without helmet and I'am putting much maxed out with spending money SO, I'am looking for a GOOD pair, but SOMEWHAT cheap?

And how is ESS Profile, does is worth to buy a helmet assort with it because I just want to for some daily using.

Any suggestions?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW---ESS-ICE-Ballis...6a15e61fff49aed

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/*British-Army-Surplu...6a15e61fff49aed

glasses and googles thay will stop pritty much everything and i know for a fact thay are indestructible

hope this helps

i know for a fact thay are indestructible

Just to make clear... No eye protection is indestructible... they may appear indestructable but can develop mirco hairline cracks which can weaken the sturcture

I use the same rule as with Motorcycle Crash Helmets.... Drop them/Have a crash.... REPLACE! So basicly fall on them/take a close spary to the face just replace them

£40 for your eye sight? Not a bad price if you ask me? Risking your eyes sight for the sake of £40? Deffently not worth it!! And if your eyes are damaged at a registerted site you wont be able to sue etc cose their only responsiblity is to ensure you have eye protection on its up to yuo to make sure that they are up to the job!

• Supporters

ESS glasses can survive a shotgun :)

if you dont believe me there are loads of videos on youtube.

I think these can hold up to airsoft :D

Ive been shot in the glasses with ESS NVG profiles on and they make an interesting "DWANG" sound when hit :P

Its alright :) I was just making it clear

Do you have any recommendation?

if you dont believe me there are loads of videos on youtube.

I think these can hold up to airsoft :D

Ive been shot in the glasses with ESS NVG profiles on and they make an interesting "DWANG" sound when hit :P

ya, most of them are very good, but I just want to choose a very fashionable and popular goggles, do you have any suggestion?

• Supporters
ya, most of them are very good, but I just want to choose a very fashionable and popular goggles, do you have any suggestion?

ESS? :P there a brilliant make,

Fashionable they look great without the huge cost of oakleys and popular? The British and American army use ESS so yeah pretty popular.

so true ive got a set that surrvived an ied at 5m

The ones I have are the ESS V12 model. Should come with three lense colours; clear, yellow and tinted black. Get a mk6 British army Kevlar helmet and they sit nice and tight when threaded round the elastic straps on the helmet cover. Just remember to get some de-misting spray. All can be found on eBay at a reasonable price. Very comfortable you actually forget that you are wearing them.

The ones I have are the ESS V12 model. Should come with three lense colours; clear, yellow and tinted black. Get a mk6 British army Kevlar helmet and they sit nice and tight when threaded round the elastic straps on the helmet cover. Just remember to get some de-misting spray. All can be found on eBay at a reasonable price. Very comfortable you actually forget that you are wearing them.

That is very useful, cheers

• Supporters

I use ess ice 2.4's, which are brilliant, my brother uses the ess v12 goggles which are also excellent,

My dad got them for us from work and I believe they are the army issue ones.

Buy ess, don't regress......no I don't work for them before yiu ask lol

Marcus

Yes the British army are issued with ESS and I believe it's the V12 model. I Wouldn't have anything else

I've used Ess Ice glasses for about 2 and half years now same pair never had a problem with it and i havent replaced them yet and never heard of them breaking and that and i play a CQB site with a 350fps limit and get hsot on the glasses all the time!!

you can pick them up for about £25 on ebay and they come with the 3 lenses (yellow, clear and black) and also the strap that keeps them on your head so no helmet needed.

ive also got a pair of ess tan all one tan goggles i dont know what ones they are but ive got two different lenses for them aswell and they pretty good aswell suitable with a helmet

Archived