Old 'Softer coming back.

FagBreak
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all,

Signed up to this website as it's been a while since I 'softed and the old forums I used many moons ago do not exist any more. Been at least 7 years since I last used any of my guns and think it's about time to get them out of retirement (along with me!!).

Good to see the scene is still alive and well and my gear might still be usable if a bit antique compared to what people are using now.

Be good to hear from people in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area as that's where I am during the week.

Thanks for your time.

Andy.

You've missed so much!

No doubt after 7 years those guns are gonna need a service

Welcome back

Thanks both, need to see what state my G36 is in and give it a full service. Also see what updates and upgrades I can give it while I'm at it (think I still have ni-cad batteries for it lol). Think Red Wolf are fairly close to me so might have to pop over there sometime and see what's new. Also need to get my exemption sorted so I can buy shiny new things.

• 1 year later...
On 14/01/2017 at 2:29 PM, FagBreak said:

Thanks both, need to see what state my G36 is in and give it a full service. Also see what updates and upgrades I can give it while I'm at it (think I still have ni-cad batteries for it lol). Think Red Wolf are fairly close to me so might have to pop over there sometime and see what's new. Also need to get my exemption sorted so I can buy shiny new things.

Mate, i'm a glos player, Strikeforce is my local its pretty darn good!

Unfortunately Red Wolf burnt down last year :o

On 1/12/2017 at 11:40 PM, FagBreak said:

Evening all,

Signed up to this website as it's been a while since I 'softed and the old forums I used many moons ago do not exist any more. Been at least 7 years since I last used any of my guns and think it's about time to get them out of retirement (along with me!!).

Good to see the scene is still alive and well and my gear might still be usable if a bit antique compared to what people are using now.

Be good to hear from people in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area as that's where I am during the week.

Thanks for your time.

Andy.

Reads like a confession,,welcome back....

• Supporters
2 hours ago, snuff said:

Reads like a confession

It has been seven years since my last pew-pew.  I have coveted my neighbour's Li-ion...

Your gear will be fine, it's just toy blowguns and folk playing sojers. ;)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived