Bespoke airsoft

Kash
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So ordered from these last night, not a company im familiar with but was the only place that had what I wanted in stock. Was pretty late probably around 10pm, had a few questions, messaged them on facebook, got a reponse within 10 minutes or so. Cleared up my concerns.

Contacted them again this morning to check the delivery would be on a certain day as I would have to book it off work, and again within 5 minutes got a reply confirming when the item would be dispatched and when it should arrive.

Great service so far, ill update if there is any problems further down the line.

Anyone else dealt with these guys?

I'm dealing with them at the moment with some ideas relating to my blog, They seem like really nice guys and are very responsive.

Update

So, gun didnt turn up when it should have, contacted em on facebook and immediately agreed to refund the postage.

Also said that if there was anything else i was interested in, next time to contact him directly and he will make sure they arrange something for me as an apology.

EDIT

So gave them benefit of the doubt, they sorted me a deal out on a pistol i was after, came when it was supposed to with a free patch, so id be happy to recommend them, very very responsive to contact.

• 2 weeks later...

So just to top it off, the follower in the pistols mag had snapped in half somehow before it got to me, sent me a replacement 1st class all sorted now.

Cant really complain, may have had a few issues but they did sort them all out for me and were very easy to communicate with an responded usually within 5 or 10 minutes.

Archived