Hi all.

BALDYMONSTER
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lifelong shooter here, shotguns, rifles and pistols before the ban.

Had to give it all up as I am disabled now and walk with a stick due to back and knee injuries.

Fancied giving something else a go so why not airsoft.

Getting an Umarex VFC HK417 GBBR next week and can't wait to take part.

post-14675-0-10065300-1484082706_thumb.jpg

Welcome but I must point out that your profile pic would be more suited to grindr

Sorry about that, been an athlete all my life and at 44 I'm quite proud of still being in not bad shape. ;)

I do have a question on how you plan on playing if you need to walk with a stick? I'm quite curious however, I can't fault the ambition and wish you luck enjoying the hobby!

Some painkillers, strapping my knees and back up and being very fecking careful.

I gave up shooting (shotguns, rifles) a while ago as long walks up and down hills was just not feasible.

I want to give airsoft a go and do what I can, even if that means limited playing.

I still train and workout as I will not just sit on my arse wallowing in my condition like some.

Two ruptured quadriceps, rheumatism, compressed spinal discs etc. Not going to stop me from trying a new hobby.

I had to give up superbikes but still love my fast cars but want to get out and do what I can.

Hope that answers your question?

I'll do what I can.

Some painkillers, strapping my knees and back up and being very fecking careful.

I gave up shooting (shotguns, rifles) a while ago as long walks up and down hills was just not feasible.

I want to give airsoft a go and do what I can, even if that means limited playing.

I still train and workout as I will not just sit on my arse wallowing in my condition like some.

Two ruptured quadriceps, rheumatism, compressed spinal discs etc. Not going to stop me from trying a new hobby.

I had to give up superbikes but still love my fast cars but want to get out and do what I can.

Hope that answers your question?

I'll do what I can.

More than enough, as I previously said I wish you luck getting in and enjoying the hobby! Also welcome to the forums!

Archived