Find guides on how to look after and maintain your airsoft gun, plus other advice and tips.

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lol. Can't believe I did not notice this sooner.

When it says "guides" in the forum description, it quite clearly means "written guides", not guides as in "people who are guides" / "people that will guide you".

/endtroll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

Forum name changed and moved to the bottom of the forums listed for this section. Should - with any luck - mitigate further confusion.

Edit

Also cleaned up the forum enough that the front page should have relevant threads. Won't go further back because I'm already as far as early 2015 with just that small clean up.

<Speechless>

How much paperwork did you have to fill out to complete the name change? :rolleyes:

It's great getting what you want without having to lift a finger. :wub:

I hope you're keeping a record as you go along of any really good timeless threads you find for making a "read here if you're new to airsoft or you think you have a problem which everyone encounters and must have a common or simple resolution."

I admit I'd have gone for a cruder fix and put that forum into moderated mode. :) Hopefully tutorials will stop people asking for help in that forum - its a great and simple idea.

Archived