Can anyone reccomend a cheap lightwieght foregrip ?

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been using a G&P QD Raider Foregrip pictured below since I started playing airsoft, and I've recently made modifications to it necessitating buying another foregrip.

I already have a Magpul clone Angled Foregrip, so not looking for one of those, but I'm open to anything really so long as it works well on an M4 as this is mainly for use on an M4. And only for outdoor use.

Indoors I continue to use the G&P.

http://gpairsoft-uk.com/shop/50971-3410-thickbox/gp-airsoft-qd-raider-foregrip-black-gp921b-for-airsoft-gun.jpg

Yeah, genuine magpul stuff just feels right too. I have both the rvg and afg1. If You have an afg then I'd say the rvg definitely, it is a little small to me though so if you have big hands then see if you can test it first somehow... not sure how....

• Root Admin

I'd say they feel the same, but the genuine ones are slightly thicker walled (RVG) and therefore a little heavier. I have two of each and just use them interchangeably.

Thing is, these days the MOE ones go for just as much as the PTS ones for some reason. Oh and you gotta have that repeating Magpul logo texture on the real ones for tacticoolness.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say they feel the same, but the genuine ones are slightly thicker walled (RVG) and therefore a little heavier. I have two of each and just use them interchangeably.

Thing is, these days the MOE ones go for just as much as the PTS ones for some reason. Oh and you gotta have that repeating Magpul logo texture on the real ones for tacticoolness.

Bought the FMA one £9 on amazon, very comfortable. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2017 at 7:03 PM, proffrink said:

FMA one broke within the first few times fitting it and it wasnt even the right shape.

Bought a genuine one in black. It's fatter and heavier but overall much better.

I got one of these the other day , I've got an rvg on one of my other rifles , did go initially to get a pts syndicate front grip but I liked the look and size of this one .

https://jdairsoft.net/accessories/grips/hera-arms-front-grip-hfg-tan

• 2 weeks later...

Genuine magpul parts are fairly inexpensive - mag assists at £3 each, compact vertical grips at £20. 

I get any genuine parts from Brownells

Archived