Airsoft Forums UK

Fubar Bundy

hobbo2483
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

just wanted to say that I have now purchased several items from Steve Ashworth at Fubar Bundy. First class customer service and has been very helpful every time I have called the shop in Leeds. He takes time to talk to you and is not just out to sell you something you may not need or really want. Always has given me a good deal, if your looking for new kit ect check out the site.

• Moderators

Ive got a few things from him and never had any issues, even when he was on holiday he replied to my emails regarding a delivery address change ;):D:D

• Moderators

Can they source items?

no idea tbh, best to ask them :), can only say no

If you cant see something on the web site then call the shop and speak to Steve he will do his best to get you what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad i've come across this - Purchased from these guys today, great to know people recommend their service, always a tad nervous when purchasing from somewhere new to me!

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters

Used these for the first time after reading various feedbacks. Not impressed in the slightest. Items arrived in a Jiffy bag so not really protected. One item is damaged, they replied asking if I'd signed for the item which I hadn't I was away on a business trip and since they've ignored me. Won't replace the item or offer a small refund for me to buy the broken part and replace myself. 

Wont be using again. 

Archived