Colt 1911 "Rail Gun" Full Metal Co2

Nicolo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly this gun looks and feels like the real thing (I have family that collects deactivated guns). It is full metal and it can survive drops bumps and even being dropped in water (long story) so for a beginner or a clumsy person like me this is a gun that will survive the wear and tear.

Shooting it is the most fun I have ever had with an airsoft gun. It has a kick to it so you know when you shoot it. The only problem with it is the trigger that shakes around when you run around and can be hard to pull while wearing gloves. It is pretty powerful and mine would go up to 360fps with a full co2 canister, if you buy this gun make sure you have the skills to lower the power. If you do buy this gun use .25gs as .2s do it no justice.

The gun has a threaded barrel so you can attach a suppresser and put a longer barrel or you can put a tracer that I did on a night game. It also has a rail for a flashlight or laser. The sights on this gun are amazing and I could see them even in the pitch black.

Archived