Beano

Good starter gun (two tone) please help!

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm new here and was wondering if someone would be able to sell me a cheap first airsoft gun or at least give some advice on where/what to look for.

Many thanks in advance!

Beano.

Hey guys,

I'm new here and was wondering if someone would be able to sell me a cheap first airsoft gun or at least give some advice on where/what to look for.

Many thanks in advance!

Beano.

I'm selling my p90 for 130 with 3 mags magpouch and battery and charger that's without p+p

As Cam said, and also as i know it makes things A WHOLE LOT EASIER...What type of gun M4's or M16's? G36's or MP5's, i would've thought Dev was gonna say this before me :)

Hey guys,

Many thanks in advance!

Beano.

i think i can help you out a xm8 two tone 1 mag 30 quid www.actionhobbies.co.uk warehouse clearance i got

1 working fine

Hey guys,

Many thanks in advance!

Beano.

Hi I'm selling my p90 with lots of extras its worth 220 I'm selling for 140 its great for starter selling becouse I don't do cqb any more it comes with battery and charger and 2 mags and an mag pouch other stuff ill sell u an webbingplat form for 30 two

Hey guys,

Many thanks in advance!

Beano.

hey mate i am gunna put up 2 guns soon 1 worth 40 quid the outher 30 they are both great starter guns they were my first guns and i now have a really good sk worth 120 pounds so i am gunna sell them with 300 bbs in each hope this helps so keep looking for these up soon one is an d94s the outher p90 so keep looking :D;)