Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, PT247 said:

I do want to say sorry to whoever it was who knife killed me, my brain was in a different place and just let it happen... I normally put up more of a fight.... I'm not an airsoft floozy honest! :D

Wouldn't worry about it the lad who did that was one of the marshalls who was playing and I have seen him knife groups of 7 or 8 players. Hes a bit of a racing snake.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PT247

seriously mate, I have watched the vid a few times since posting it and I was shooting all over the place, I'd have been lucky to hit a barn door!

• Supporters
1 minute ago, PT247 said:

seriously mate, I have watched the vid a few times since posting it and I was shooting all over the place, I'd have been lucky to hit a barn door!

Maybe but its still bouncing round my skull.

I got seriously hammered in that game. Got the box 4 times and shot to bits trying to go for it over and over again as I just ran at it constantly. Who ever was low in the shop doorway by the box kept rinsing me for the last half of the game  I looked like I had chicken pox. 

Guest PT247

I think I got to it twice, my camera battery died which is a shame as the majority of that game was in reasonably well lit areas so would have been good footage had there been more of it! :D

Excellent game, pretty sure I got 3 points, maybe 4.. Spent half of it running for the box the other half trying to ninja yellows in Peacocks.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

@Albiscuit I owe you an apology for being useless in one of the games (where green and yellow were trying to get the VIP from C&A basement)

I remember you shouting out something like "Lewis is it clear round the corner?" Or something... Then I was too busy fumbling with reloading my shotgun for the first time and then got us all killed by being useless :) !

21 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

@Albiscuit I owe you an apology for being useless in one of the games (where green and yellow were trying to get the VIP from C&A basement)

I remember you shouting out something like "Lewis is it clear round the corner?" Or something... Then I was too busy fumbling with reloading my shotgun for the first time and then got us all killed by being useless :) !

haha think nothing of it, the whole team (myself included) were pretty useless down there.. The Mercs had us well and truly held back, then bloody @Sico and some yellows crept down the stairs and attacked us from behind!!

Was fun :) 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

haha think nothing of it, the whole team (myself included) were pretty useless down there.. The Mercs had us well and truly held back, then bloody @Sico and some yellows crept down the stairs and attacked us from behind!!

Was fun :) 

Funny thing is we wasn't trying to hold you back. We took the objective out of the vault and stuck it in the middle of C&A basement and split ourselves up to make it easier on you. But still nobody got it and considering it was a guy in riot gear who is about 6,6 and was covered in flashing lights with Cotton Eye Joe blaring out of a speaker on his back thats pretty bad.

At least after watching the vids I know who the sneaky f*cker who beaned me off the escalator was.

On 01/05/2017 at 11:36 PM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Maybe but its still bouncing round my skull.

I got seriously hammered in that game. Got the box 4 times and shot to bits trying to go for it over and over again as I just ran at it constantly. Who ever was low in the shop doorway by the box kept rinsing me for the last half of the game  I looked like I had chicken pox. 

Haha I think this may have been me, I was crouched at the little barricade outside peacocks, may have dumped half a clip at you while you where sat on the box a couple of times waiting for a better target :P

Was a great night guys, glad to meet the lot of you. Been asleep the last 2 days I was exhausted :D

Guest PT247

ace to meet you Seany, hopefully catch you up at Dogtag sometime if you can get up here! :-)

17 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Funny thing is we wasn't trying to hold you back. We took the objective out of the vault and stuck it in the middle of C&A basement and split ourselves up to make it easier on you. But still nobody got it and considering it was a guy in riot gear who is about 6,6 and was covered in flashing lights with Cotton Eye Joe blaring out of a speaker on his back thats pretty bad.

At least after watching the vids I know who the sneaky f*cker who beaned me off the escalator was.

We just could not get into the room from the basement, lots of aggressive defending and bangs plus sneaky yellows kept us on our toes.

The grenade that went off literally at Hefs feet proper confused him :D he kept shooting and looked around as if to say "why are you all dead" I think the bang must have loosened a bolt or something in his head for the moment :P 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Must admit, that grenade caught me off guard too...

I heard the bang, looked around and see the BFG at our feet and just called it, didn't even see the thing appear :)

How was the Sunday game afterwards @ImTriggerHappy ?

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Hard going I was dead on my feet and going at half pace. Was generally a good day though until the last game when a couple of people switched into d*ckhead mode.

Funny how the last game means some people get issued with bullet proof vests ;)

47 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

It wasn't that it was just people getting a bit touchy and spitting out their dummy.

Isn't that classed as a larp weapon ;)

8 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

We just could not get into the room from the basement, lots of aggressive defending and bangs plus sneaky yellows kept us on our toes.

The grenade that went off literally at Hefs feet proper confused him :D he kept shooting and looked around as if to say "why are you all dead" I think the bang must have loosened a bolt or something in his head for the moment :P 

I was very confused lol

Archived