Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

Flipping fantastic eve, even though milk was spilled! :D Thanks for organising ITH. was ace to put some feces to names, soz I couldn't stop for a beer after (I so wanted one but driving etc). Big thanks to Sico too who was my guide around the maze of dark corridors and stopped me getting in a flap when I couldn't find our respawn! :D
I tried filming the games but as it was sooooo dark I have no idea how any of it is likely to come out.

Thanks again all :-)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, springs said:

well it looks like im on my own tonight..  my mate has just said he can't make it as he's ill...

see you there soon...

Damn it! I thought it was tonight, not last night. I could probably have stood in :(

• Supporters

A massive thanks to all & Trigger for sorting it out

First game, 1st round - just as round ended a player announces

"what - we just got here"

I reply

"WTF was you doing, waiting for the lift that doesn't work?"

First game, 3rd or 4th round there was a very high kill count indeed

A pity it was nigh on all shooting their own damn team up the dark corridor

(and this time it deffo wasn't me :wacko:)

It was a good mix and everybody had a fun I think - well I did

cheers again

• Head Moderator
23 hours ago, springs said:

well it looks like im on my own tonight..  my mate has just said he can't make it as he's ill...

see you there soon...

Unfortunately I did not get a chance to say hello last night.  I was on the @Hef Legendteam but not sure if I was playing alongside you or against.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, PT247 said:

Flipping fantastic eve, even though milk was spilled! :D Thanks for organising ITH. was ace to put some faces to names, soz I couldn't stop for a beer after (I so wanted one but driving etc). Big thanks to Sico too who was my guide around the maze of dark corridors and stopped me getting in a flap when I couldn't find our respawn! :D

Likewise it was good to put faces to forum names.  @Sico is still there playing, hardcore 'softer doing the Sunday game as well as last night.  I am shattered and plenty of welts. 

Recommend the chocolate milkshake but not the Vanilla one :o

1 hour ago, PT247 said:

......Big thanks to Sico too who was my guide around the maze of dark corridors and stopped me getting in a flap when I couldn't find our respawn! :D
I tried filming the games but as it was sooooo dark I have no idea how any of it is likely to come out.

Thanks again all :-)

My pleasure buddy

• Head Moderator
29 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

I reply "WTF was you doing, waiting for the lift that doesn't work?"

It did take me a couple of circuits around C&A to find the one open shutter leading to the escalators.  Was expecting the normal 2 front ones to be open.

32 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

First game, 3rd or 4th round there was a very high kill count indeed

A pity it was nigh on all shooting their own damn team up the dark corridor

(and this time it deffo wasn't me :wacko:)

The number of welts on my back can testify to the blue on blue hits.  Proves that co-ordinating airsofters is like herding cats.  The rest of the welts were from not checking our path had been cleared of mercs.

6 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Likewise it was good to put faces to forum names.  @Sico is still there playing, hardcore 'softer doing the Sunday game as well as last night.  I am shattered and plenty of welts. 

Recommend the chocolate milkshake but not the Vanilla one :o

I'm knackered. Going for a couple of drinks last night clearly put its mark on todays game. Poor Trigger only got a few hours of sleep, but was a good day.

• Head Moderator

It would have been good to stay for a few beers post game but @Div82 had to drive 120 miles home and be in work today.

40 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Unfortunately I did not get a chance to say hello last night.  I was on the @Hef Legendteam but not sure if I was playing alongside you or against.

no problem. i was on the yellow team, can't remember who was the "commander" of it tho

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Had great fun last night, thanks for having us!

I think the last game was my favourite, utterly hilarious!

I was giggling like a little kid whilst standing in one of the small shops just absolutely raining BBs down on the knees and arse of Yellows who dared to sit on the box (sorry PT!)

Another highlight was in the first game, pushing through the basement when there was 25 or so players trying to squeeze down the corridor,  I push up to a door to spearhead the push, only for (I think it was Trigger)someone to appear from a utility cupboard and shoot me in the side and then turn down the corridor and start taking the whole team out. Fish in a barrel springs to mind! :)

Also, thanks Jedi for letting me have a go on your TM. My wife hates you now ;)

• Head Moderator
10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

You are welcome.  Always pleased to seduce another player to the TM side of the Force ;)

Guest PT247
48 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Had great fun last night, thanks for having us!

I think the last game was my favourite, utterly hilarious!

I was giggling like a little kid whilst standing in one of the small shops just absolutely raining BBs down on the knees and arse of Yellows who dared to sit on the box (sorry PT!)

Another highlight was in the first game, pushing through the basement when there was 25 or so players trying to squeeze down the corridor,  I push up to a door to spearhead the push, only for (I think it was Trigger)someone to appear from a utility cupboard and shoot me in the side and then turn down the corridor and start taking the whole team out. Fish in a barrel springs to mind! :)

am just piecing the video footage together and am on the corridor part..... oh my god the pain the pain! :D

• Mostly Retired Moderators
17 minutes ago, PT247 said:

am just piecing the video footage together and am on the corridor part..... oh my god the pain the pain! :D

There was a point in Peacocks during the first game where I followed you in, and we were both facing one of the mirrors, I wanted to shout "Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!"

But then I got team killed! :D

My bunch all said hi and thanks for a great night!

Thanks to @Trigger happy for sorting the night out, great to see regular faces and new. My Mrs lost one of her Hi-Capa mags which was unfortunate but otherwise a great catchup :)

• Supporters

Was good to catch up with people. Game fell apart a bit in the middle but still some good moments.

Although funniest thing was Jedi wearing the milkshake in the restaurant.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come and play and make it an incident free night.

Guest PT247

Here is the playlist from the footage I captured. It is dark at times but have edited it as best I can to show the action. Please excuse my drunk ramblings in the first video! :D There are 9 vids in total including the first intro, the rest are quite short clips though.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, PT247 said:

Here is the playlist from the footage I captured. It is dark at times but have edited it as best I can to show the action. Please excuse my drunk ramblings in the first video! :D There are 9 vids in total including the first intro, the rest are quite short clips though.

Nice job. That was me at the end of the last vid. I saw a few go past me but didnt feel it a hit if I did catch one without noticing I hugely apologise bud.

Guest PT247

I think I had been over estimating how many BBs my G17 mags can hold. That last game had me squealing like a piggy when I took my turn on the hot seat! :D

Guest PT247
32 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nice job. That was me at the end of the last vid. I saw few go past me but didnt feel it a hit if I did catch one without noticing I hugely apologise bud.

To be honest, the way I was waving my G17 about I think I'd have been lucky to even hit a wall with it lol.... I really need to learn to shoot that thing better! :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, PT247 said:

I think I had been over estimating how many BBs my G17 mags can hold. That last game had me squealing like a piggy when I took my turn on the hot seat! :D

You were definitely firing when I started to come across as they were going to my left.

Its your last shot that worries me.

At least I thought they were your rounds watching that vid again I cant tell whether anything was coming out or not.

1 hour ago, PT247 said:

To be honest, the way I was waving my G17 about I think I'd have been lucky to even hit a wall with it lol.... I really need to learn to shoot that thing better! :D

Awesome stuff! I got you with a nice little straff on the last video :P

Guest PT247

I do want to say sorry to whoever it was who knife killed me, my brain was in a different place and just let it happen... I normally put up more of a fight.... I'm not an airsoft floozy honest! :D

Archived