Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Game is a few days away so time to clarify a few things.

All those meeting for food to meet at mall carpark for 4.15.

Everybody else meet outside the mall for 6.15ish. Doors open at 6.30pm and last game ends at 11pm.

Try to turn up with your gear ready to go as faster we can chrono and brief the more gameplay time we get. Same goes for breaks between games, aiming for about 5 minutes between games to reload and back in. Last time we lost a whole game time because of people dragging their feet.

There are no refunds for people dropping and not turning up. As everyone paid I booked them in and the mall gets paid regardless. Its not the venues fault or mine if people can't organise themselves.

Also those people who paid via paypal and put it down as service I honestly don't mind picking up the fees out my own pocket so don't worry about it :rolleyes:

Rules single fire only and no pyro.

Teams will be picked on the night by Hef and Esoterick, I was hoping to get this sorted in advance to save time but people haven't bothered sending in the info I requested.

If anyone needs to get hold of me before the game for anything else or  wants my phone number incase they need it on the night send me a PM as I probably won't be on here much after this post as the layout and quality of posts has turned this forum to shite.

• Head Moderator
7 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

All those meeting for food to meet at mall carpark for 4.15.

Div82 & I will be there for 1600 hrs.  Pre game eating is an important ritual and part of my warm up process.

7 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Also those people who paid via paypal and put it down as service I honestly don't mind picking up the fees out my own pocket so don't worry about it :rolleyes:

I missed a trick there by gifting the payment. :huh:

What happened to "I don't use paypal". :P

Damn certificate fail, I just booked myself a train assuming a different end time. Ah wells, now I don't need to worry about missing the train, maybe i'll be able to catch the 23:19.

• Head Moderator
4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Don't suppose anyone attending has a spring shotgun they'd consider parting with?

Ducks buying a gun off me for £40, so I'll have £40 to play with :)

I will have a look at BBshitegunsfordummies and see whether I can source a £30 "pro airsoft" shottie which I can sell to you for £40. :lol:

• Head Moderator

Two-tone orange shotgun or see-though plastic? Will include some 0.12 yellow BBs as well.

15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Don't suppose anyone attending has a spring shotgun they'd consider parting with?

Ducks buying a gun off me for £40, so I'll have £40 to play with :)

I have a £40 single shot ASG Franchi shotty gathering dust, have probably only put 20bbs through it..

PM me an offer...

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I would like to point out I posted first ^_^

No, I responded first but do not yet have a shotgun to part with :huh:.  And then @Sacarathe trumped us both by including shells and a picture :o

I do bloody hate that gun though. Cant get used to playing with it. Much prefer my pistols and rifles.

Maybe if it was my first gun I may had got on better with it

• Head Moderator

Ahh, first love.  Still spend quality time with mine and very fond of it.  I admit that occasionally I do look at other ones but that is only natural when there are some lovely sights to admire. :D 

Just now, Jedi_Master said:

Ahh, first love.  Still spend quality time with mine and very fond of it.  I admit that occasionally I do look at other ones but that is only natural when there are some lovely sights to admire. :D 

:lol:

Will never get rid of my first pistol :) 

21 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

No, I responded first but do not yet have a shotgun to part with :huh:.  And then @Sacarathe trumped us both by including shells and a picture :o

Two weeks ago I had 6 guns, now I have 3 and 2 for sale - and a tentative sold. Can't see me parting with the CM18, but if the price (laughably high £135) is right it's gone.

• Head Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Two weeks ago I had 6 guns, now I have 3 and 2 for sale - and a tentative sold. Can't see me parting with the CM18, but if the price (laughably high £135) is right it's gone.

At this rate I can imagine that we will see you moving around The Mall on Saturday night with only a knife. :ph34r:

Archived