Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not sure the raffle is happening. Hef was meant to be sorting it but it got a bit of a lukewarm reception and lots of noncommittal answers so think that it might have died.

As I pointed out in an earlier post people haven't been responding and sorting out their end so the organisation has proved difficult.

One thing for all players that I will say is that there is no point messaging me with players dropping out about refunds as there is none. If anybody drops out you lose your money because the mall gets paid either way. This is done because people have a habit of dropping out at last minute and making the event not worthwhile financially for the venue and I am not covering the extra cost myself again. 

This was made very clear from the start.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

One thing for all players that I will say is that there is no point messaging me with players dropping out about refunds as there is none. If anybody drops out you lose your money because the mall gets paid either way. This is done because people have a habit of dropping out at last minute and making the event not worthwhile financially for the venue and I am not covering the extra cost myself again. 

This was made very clear from the start.

Do you mind if I ask whether that was an event I attended which you previous lost out at, and by how much if that's the case?

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No it wasn't but even if it was I wouldn't give out details as thats nobodys elses business.

Actually, I was asking out of consideration as to whether I could get you something small as a compensatory thank you if it was an event I'd been at. :P

Hope you did not think I was asking who left you holding the bag, I wasn't. ;)

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'll be easy to spot, just look for the ghostbuster ;)

Classic Ghostbuster or 2016 remake?   I will be in my usual apparel of urban grey (and handy name patches).

1 hour ago, springs said:

they were when i was there the other weekend

They certainly were :D No green or red lasers.

So no raffle then? aight. My hand is still a bit weak at the moment but definately still attending. Gonna be rocking my pistol gonna be giving it a thorough service as i realised i've never once lubed it and it was causing the slide to not lock back on empty haha.

This is gonna be good :D. As for food I am unsure what time I will be arriving. I'll send PT a message see if he wants to get food or just get there for the shooting :D

Ok well count me in if it happens, no biggie though if not :)

Looks like me and PT will be joining for food at least :)

PT said he's able to do food so I'll be joining him as he'll be giving me a lift. Best to have him confirm though. Does  it need to be booked? I'm fine with a chippy van round the corner from the siteif i'm honest :D

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, Seany.exe said:

PT said he's able to do food so I'll be joining him as he'll be giving me a lift. Best to have him confirm though. Does  it need to be booked? I'm fine with a chippy van round the corner from the siteif i'm honest :D

Bloody chippy van you classless heathen! 

Probably be a barbecue place at about 5ish.

20 minutes ago, PT247 said:

I've told Sean that yes I'll do food, but he is navigating so if we get lost it is his fault! ;-)

Haha you're f*cked then will see if I can get you a doggy bag.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

I'll try to find it & arrive on time, cheers in advance sir for sorting the grub venue (plenty to choose from)

I was going to Suggest that we all meet at the Mall car park for 4.15 and then walk from there. Saves on parking costs and stops anybody getting lost.

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I was going to Suggest that we all meet at the Mall car park for 4.15 and then walk from there. Saves on parking costs and stops anybody getting lost.

Good plan.  As long as everyone arrives on time.  Hopefully Reading will not be playing at home which can cause chaos with traffic for some routes.

• Head Moderator

I will also be mission focused and eating is my number one objective pre game. Be there or go hungry.

Archived