Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Anyone else dressing up?

No, just in the usual chav wear for Reading meal before changing into my robes and boots for the game.

4 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Does anyone want a sealed bottle of 0.3g Blasters? (£11.50).

Incidentally, can I buy into the raffle with my unwanted BBs? No chance I can find some money, can't even make rent.

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Incidentally, can I buy into the raffle with my unwanted BBs? No chance I can find some money, can't even make rent.

Happy to pay your raffle money in exchange of the BB bottle (filled with BBs).

• Head Moderator
On 01/04/2017 at 9:45 PM, L3wisD said:

Somewhere that won't mind me being dressed in full... *Ahem* costume would be good :)

Sitting duck went in full yellow duck costume with duck feet once (or maybe worn twice) so whatever you wear will have to beat that.

so went to the mall yesterday and ended up breaking my goggles on the very last game..

i've got spares so i'm good for the 29th still but still :(

At least it wasnt the first game... Although someone would have had spare eye pro for you!

• Supporters

Right getting near to the game and I am still chasing answers which is pissing me off.

Can everybody send me a message with the following information.

Name of all players and how many times they have played the mall.

Name of everybody who wants in on the raffle. 

Name of everybody who wants food.

2 minutes of your time so those who have to arrange things can do what needs doing. Please send it as a new message thread.

• Supporters

I miss it by a month... oh well

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Is anyone there going to have a TM Recoil?

Specifically a SOPMOD or CQB-R?

I'd love to have a go on one to see if it is worth the money. All I've had to go on are reviews and word of mouth. Never actually fired one

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'd love to have a go on one to see if it is worth the money. All I've had to go on are reviews and word of mouth. Never actually fired one

Jedi will have a 416d

They are nice but don't believe  the hype it's not powered by unicorn farts.

• Head Moderator
18 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

As Trigger says, mine is the 416D. I have not fitted the barrel extention to make it shorter (approx 14" to 10") so it is similar to the CQB-R.  To be honest the recoil is not that noticable but I think it does have a better thunk sound than other AEG guns.  Other AEG cost less, have higer RoF, higher fps, more range, use standard M4 magazines, and are lighter.  However, mine is stock apart from adapting it to Deans wiring for a LiPo battery, has TM reliability and suits me.

Sure it's not the 416c?

Incidentally Jedi, on my 0.3g BB's were you offering me £10 or somewhere between £10 and £11.5? I'm okay taking £10 - for zee raffle and to pass along some thanks for a pal, but my actual cost is £11.5 (bought as a pack of 3 from PB) so I'd like to know before hand.

Hopefully you've tuned the hop up now - last game I saw you had shots rising by 1ft before they were 20m out.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
13 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

As Trigger says, mine is the 416D. I have not fitted the barrel extention to make it shorter (approx 14" to 10") so it is similar to the CQB-R.  To be honest the recoil is not that noticable but I think it does have a better thunk sound than other AEG guns.  Other AEG cost less, have higer RoF, higher fps, more range, use standard M4 magazines, and are lighter.  However, mine is stock apart from adapting it to Deans wiring for a LiPo battery, has TM reliability and suits me.

Would it be ok to fire off a few rounds down the chronograph range on the day?

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, Sacarathe said:

Sure it's not the 416c?

Incidentally Jedi, on my 0.3g BB's were you offering me £10 or somewhere between £10 and £11.5? I'm okay taking £10 - for zee raffle and to pass along some thanks for a pal, but my actual cost is £11.5 (bought as a pack of 3 from PB) so I'd like to know before hand.

I believe that the 416C is more compact than the CQB-R and has a different stock, whereas the 416D stock is more like the CQB-R.

I wil PM you regarding the BBs

Just now, Jedi_Master said:

I believe that the 416C is more compact than the CQB-R and has a different stock, whereas the 416D stock is more like the CQB-R.

I wil PM you regarding the BBs

Ah ye, I'm thinking of the 417.

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Would it be ok to fire off a few rounds down the chronograph range on the day?

Certainly, it is always better to experience the actual sight and sound than just relying on a review.

• Head Moderator
15 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Incidentally Jedi, on my 0.3g BB's were you offering me £10 or somewhere between £10 and £11.5?

I do not want you to miss out on the raflfe hence the offer of exchanging BBs for raffle ticket.  I can afford to pay you the full price of the BBs but we will need to count them all out to make sure that the bottle is full :lol:.

[you are not receiving PM, mail box full?]

• Head Moderator
16 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Hopefully you've tuned the hop up now - last game I saw you had shots rising by 1ft before they were 20m out.

Thanks for reminding me.  In The Mall my engagment distances are quite close and I do tend to kneel and lie down much of the time so rising shots is fine (that's my excuse anyway)

Archived