Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I did look at going to the Bluegrass BBQ last time but some of the reviews were not particulary good.  CAU is a more expensive option but was very good.  I am fond of TexMex food so will have to try the burritos sometime. 

We do need somewhere to sit and chat before the game, for those that want to meet up early and eat.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

Just go dressed half retard :P.  I tend to wear a fleece/sweatshirt over the top of kit, and leave the kneepads off.

On 31/03/2017 at 5:37 PM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Have you sorted out transport yet?

Wouldn't say sorted, Pt has offered a lift from Crawley area so I need to sort out a way to get home from there, I work in the area so should sort something out :) Might ask my roommate if he can pick me up from there

• Head Moderator
35 minutes ago, Sico said:

Anyone plays the next Sunday on the 30th ? Debating now if I should take a hotel room and book next day also, to go on a airsoft frenzy.

No, I am only doing the Saturday night game this time.

I will one day, but will have my mates I need to drop back, and they wont/cant afford to stay over n play both.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Just Saturday night for me too i'm afraid.

Only because the thing worse from aching after two airsoft days would be the scalding I'd get from the missus!

• Head Moderator
33 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Right Hef is still willing to do a raffle so who is in?

If we all put in £10 that gives £340 for prizes or if thats too much for some we go £5 each and get meh prizes.

Can everyone please respond asap.

Yes, both myself and Div82 will do £10 each for the raffle.  Better odds than the lottery.

Guest PT247

I'll bung £10 in but am hoping that the prizes are not garbo (no offence to anyone organising, just most raffles I've taken part in have been a major disappointment to those who have "won")

Guest PT247
6 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Bet your fun at xmas :rolleyes:

ha, what is this eczema arse you speak of??? (I don't celebrate it as I don't believe in fairytales) 

Archived