Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247
17 minutes ago, Seany.exe said:

Hey now, we all like easy targets. Take me for example, tall, fat, hasn't really got a clue of the layout of the mall.

I'm gonna get slaughtered and I'm looking forward to it xD

I'm getting fatter by the beer, never been to the mall, and probs gonna be running a 305fps VSR, I think I'm already dead! :D

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha i'd love to run my sniper at the mall but it's fully upgraded running 490 on .2s :D Might sting a bit

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, PT247 said:

I'm getting fatter by the beer, never been to the mall, and probs gonna be running a 305fps VSR, I think I'm already dead! :D

Have a chat with duck he normally brings a spare or six failing that use pistols. Vsr really doesn't work in the tight confines and game types that we will be running but if you really want to its your funeral. Your sdp or pdw would perfect.

Guest PT247
3 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Have a chat with duck he normally brings a spare or six failing that use pistols. Vsr really doesn't work in the tight confines and game types that we will be running but if you really want to its your funeral. Your sdp or pdw would perfect.

will also bring the SDP, but I had some issues with Shield and they cancelled an order so it currently is not how I want it to be (is also a bitsa so may fail me) and has no auto. I can't use the PDW as it is 350fps (and actually goes up in fps if I take the hop off to use lighter than 0.3g BBs so it potentially is an illegal gun :-( I need to have a play with them and see if I can get the fps down on the PDW. The new laws have FUBAR'd us tbh, a gun that was perfectly fine, safe and usable yesterday, is now not so as the energy can be increased by the turn of a wheel (which I'd not do as it hops spot on for 0.3g BBs :-(

• Supporters

Wouldn't worry about the SDP having no full auto as the rules for the night are semi only.

Anybody who needs to use full auto in there is either a nob who likes overkill or someone who needs to learn to aim. Always on single myself and thats the same for any of the regulars who are actually any good.

As long as you are firing below 340 on 0.2s you are good 

Edit: Forgot to add shield are a bunch of tossers and I won't recommend Krytac to anyone until something changes. 

Guest PT247

thanks Lewis appreciate it mate.

Am sure the SDP will be fine, just annoyed I can't have it set up as I wanted thanks to Shield. I run an AEG so infrequently, I may as well mod the PDW to get it shooting under 340fps I just hate opening up a gun that works well as you have no idea if it'll go back together so nicely! 

Heh I have no idea what FPS my Gold Match is shooting at, I think it's pretty close to 350 but it's a stock TM :D Always great fun that gun, all goes well I'll probably be running a dual pistol setup. What can I say I love pistols and sniping :P

Wouldn't mind a small SMG like a TMP/Mac10 etc but no point if i can't spray like a gangstar with that 90 degree lean :D

Guest PT247

It involves removing the gearbox then replacing it and testing, realising you put in a stronger spring, not a weaker one coz you are a tit and never label the springs you buy, so you strip it once angain and repeat around 5 more times before you actually get the result you want. In the mean time, you have stripped the thread on 2 screws and burred off the tops of 3 others and now have a gun that is less effective in the usual environment it is skirmished as I never normally play indoors.

Not whinging, just frustrated I have to nerf a gun that works in the environment I got it for, to play a one off game at a site I'll probs not go back to.

Guest PT247

..... thinking out the box.... I wonder what the SDP hop/barrel combo shoots at on the PDW gearbox.... could save a wedge of ballache if under 340! :-)

Guest PT247

... well that was a far easier solution than I expected, not set the hop but shooting 320fps on 0.2g BBs currently, should have thought of trying this before d'oh. That inch makes all the difference ("that's what she says!") :D

• Head Moderator
On 01/03/2017 at 11:36 PM, PT247 said:

I may run my mk23 as have 5 mags for it, but again, it is close on fps limits for the mall.

I often just use my Mk23 (with 4 mags) for a game or two, and have never experienced any fps issues with it not being allowed at The Mall.  Those near silent hits in the dark are wonderful and having only a pistol enables me better freedowm of movement accross the site and means less weight carried for my often repeated walks back to respawn.

1 hour ago, Jedi_Master said:

I often just use my Mk23 (with 4 mags) for a game or two, and have never experienced any fps issues with it not being allowed at The Mall.  Those near silent hits in the dark are wonderful and having only a pistol enables me better freedowm of movement accross the site and means less weight carried for my often repeated walks back to respawn.

Will be using my brand new TM MK23 there soon :)

We should have a pistol only game when we play too

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Albiscuit said:

Will be using my brand new TM MK23 there soon :)

We should have a pistol only game when we play too

Nope because not everybody will have pistols and with the semi only and no bangs there are enough restrictions already.

Guest PT247
3 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

mine has a 303mm x 6.01mm inner barrel hence the fps issue. Got my gun sorted now anyhows :-)

• Supporters
On Mon Feb 06 2017 at 10:21 PM, ImTriggerHappy said:

Player list so far

ImTriggerHappy +3 =Paid

Pt247 =Paid

Hef Legend +6 =Paid

Sacarathe =Paid

Sico =Paid

Jedi Master +1 =Paid

Seanyexe = Paid

LewisD +2 =Paid

Sitting Duck =Paid

Springs +1 =Paid

Alex34 +1

Esoterick +3= Paid

Albiscuit +4 =Paid

32 Paid already well done.

There are a few places left so if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Archived