Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muchos grassy arse!!

I will put the idea of food past my lot but they are tight and fussy and as im the driver I dont really want them all bitching all the way home if you an meal have a romantic meal somewhere they cant afford/want to eat and have to wait outside until we are finished. :D

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Muchos grassy arse!!

I will put the idea of food past my lot but they are tight and fussy and as im the driver I dont really want them all bitching all the way home if you an meal have a romantic meal somewhere they cant afford/want to eat and have to wait outside until we are finished. :D

Last time Jedi organised a great little steak place. Food was good and the waitresses arse was to die for. 

• Supporters

Player list so far

ImTriggerHappy +3 =Paid

Pt247 =Paid

Hef Legend +5

Sacarathe =Paid

Sico =Paid

Jedi Master +1 =Paid

Seanyexe = Paid

LewisD +2 =Paid

Sitting Duck =Paid

Springs +1 =Paid

Alex34 +1

Esoterick +3= Paid

Albiscuit +4 =Paid

25 Paid already well done.

Shame it isn't this easy all  the bloody time. :P

21 hours ago, Sico said:

That's correct.

15 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nah totally wrong don't know where you got that from.

Hmm, conflicting posts..... 29th of November 2:30am?

Joking aside, I may be interested in this, although I suck.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Hmm, conflicting posts..... 29th of November 2:30am?

Joking aside, I may be interested in this, although I suck.

If you are interested all places are to be confirmed and paid for by end of February but it is also a case of first come first served and once 14 more players have paid I will be closing entry.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

If you are interested all places are to be confirmed and paid for by end of February but it is also a case of first come first served and once 14 more players have paid I will be closing entry.

I may be, it truly depends on certain factors. I will let you know, if it closes before I can confirm then thats my fault.

• Supporters

Sounds good to me. Just want to make sure the games are fun and putting something into place to stop camping and also to prevent things from becoming one sided. Last forum game was good but one team dominated the other so chucking in a dynamic to keep the flow of the games changing around.

Could always swap the team up a bit if they're one-sided.

How about anyone getting more than 3 kills per death has to downgrade to pistol only? xD

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Seany.exe said:

Could always swap the team up a bit if they're one-sided.

How about anyone getting more than 3 kills per death has to downgrade to pistol only? xD

No teams will stay the same but I am trying to make sure the teams are more balanced. Split mall players between teams and split groups of friends. Try to keep it so there is a mix of play styles on both sides.

Then the main thing is a 3 man merc team that each team leader which will probably be Hef and Esoterick can call in to help the side out for a set period of time. They will both have tokens that can be traded in for however long the time is set for. Mercs will be running on 3 strike medic rule and will have multiple regen points and can only be mediced by other mercs. Will have a marshall announce over tannoy when mercs are in play and which side.

Its a simple thing that I have tried before and it works well. It keeps the game going back and forth and adds a fun side because the mercs will be hyper aggresive and will be the only ones running pyro.

Sounds fun, I only partially know the layout of the mall having played there once so i'll likely be following others around.

I was thinking of getting a small GBB SMG like the tmp or MP7 but seeing as it'll be single shot only I think come payday i'm gonna get myself the TM desert eagle and run a dual pistol setup.

I think the game modes we had last time were all pretty fun, the terminator one was pretty boss.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

The Terminator(s)? But please, not the clown!

Did think about the Terminator but no, slow moving unstoppable killing machine is not really what I am looking to achieve.

The clown bits right though because I will be one the other two are marshalls who know every angle in that place and are two of the best players in there. 

I decided that it's time I get something out it and also get the opportunity to shoot and get shot by everybody attending instead of just the few on the opposite team.

Archived