Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Most deaths then? :P

That would probably be Sitting Duck or myself as we are old and slow, and are both frequent visitors to respawn :)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Not sure how a most kills would work out considering the pain box game we had last time haha :D How do we confirm who got who? :D

Well you could only run it across certain games. Each player has say 50 tickets of your team colour when you get shot you run up to the player and hand over a ticket. If it was several players who could of been responsible unless the players can confirm who it was no ticket is given. With 30ish players it should be simple to identify who shot you most of the time.

Easier way to do it is just give me the prize at the start of the night.

That would probably be Sitting Duck or myself as we are old and slow, and are both frequent visitors to respawn :)

Well, you could do it similar to what trigger said, give everyone 50 tickets and whenever you are hit you give your ticket to the nearest player on either team, and at the end of the night the person with the most wins.

• 3 weeks later...

Wont be until April I will have a definite date this week. I couldn't do February at all and the only day in March I could do the mall couldn't.

I am there on the 12th next if you are free. It would be good to see you there.

April 8th :)

• Supporters

Full details.

Reading The Mall

29th April 2017

6.30pm until 11pm

£25 per person walk on

£45 per person rental

This is a limited place event with 30 to 35 max players.

Fee's to be paid by the end of February. If this is a problem let me know and arrangements can be made. All fees are non refundable unless you have a really good excuse for bailing (decapitation, uncontrollable syphilis, etc)

Everybody is welcome to invite friends.

Games will be semi auto only and no bangey things, Guns and knives only old school proper airsoft.

This event is for pure fun and laughter so stupid outfits welcome (Geardo is not fancy dress)

Everybody is welcome (except Sico because he is a back shooting cheating bastid)

• Supporters

Player list so far

ImTriggerHappy +2 =Paid

Pt247 =Paid

Hef Legend +3ish

Sacarathe =Paid

Sico =Paid

Jedi Master

Seanyexe

LewisD +1

Sitting Duck

Springs +1 =Paid

Alex34 +1

Esoterick +3

Everybody start getting names and places in when your ready, first come first served.

My usual lot:

Me
Mrs legend

Jake

Lee

1-2 more TBC

I got your PM trigger and will sort payments out when everyone confirms. Have we decided on a raffle/prize etc? or shall I put an idea together and post on here?

Archived