Mall forum game.

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Thinking of doing another private forum game, not sure if it's the xmas spirit or the memories of all the hassle have faded.

Think Hef_legends idea of a competion with a prize is a good shout, maybe best player of the night or something?

Post or PM me if interested.

If enough people are up for it I will put up potential dates so everyone can have their say on when.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

As long as its by the third :D

• Head Moderator

The last two forum games that you arranged at The Mall were excellent, so I will defiantely want to attend if possible. :)

• Supporters

I'll not know about the 25th until 2weeks before. Can't do anything in the first 2 weeks of March.

I will email the Mall and see if last two Saturdays of March are free. If they are I will provisionally book them and then we can all decide which one works best.

I hope all the people who have played before make the effort and we see some new faces.

Definitely interested in this. Sure dad will be interested too after missing out last time due to illness. Can probably bring more players along if numbers are short but see who is interested from here first. Nice one Trigger

I would be up for this again for sure was a great laugh last time going pistol only. Let me know when the date is set and I can look to book time off etc

• Head Moderator

Not in the clique. Got it.

Read through all this thread from the summer game: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30711-mall-11th-of-june/page-2

Even Seany.exe was allowed to join in :)

Archived