Jdairsoft.net

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Hope everyone has had a good Xmas !

I'm wanting to buy a gun from jdairsoft and when I go through to check out the gun keeps coming up as two tone blue and I can't see a option to change it to black, I have put my ukara number in the box so my question is does the gun default in the basket to two tone then if you fill out the ukara box they send a black one or have I missed a box somewhere that needs ticking ?

• Moderators

had issues with their site and i was only ordering bbs, so had to call them, not just your issue :), but very quick delivery via UPS :)

Cheers, believe they were closed so i couldn't contact them but I drove down the next day and collected the guns in person , for future reference though I found using a PC helped with the two tone issue but I stil had issues with the basket / world pay .. almost like they aren't connected but they did get the order through I just hadn't had any confirmation. It's a nice shop with plenty of choice to burn money on

• Moderators

I couldn't get site to load at work or at home on PC, weird server problems so had to use my phone 🙂

Archived