Upgrade the spring on my Krytac

NathyB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I brought a lonex M100 Spring for my Krytac crb mark 1 as most of us know you have to strip the hole gun to swap out the spring my question is do you think a inexperienced person with the right tools would be able to do this I've took apart gas mags and repaired them my self I am a carpenter by trade so understand construction elements more so then most people thanks

I brought a lonex M100 Spring for my Krytac crb mark 1 as most of us know you have to strip the hole gun to swap out the spring my question is do you think a inexperienced person with the right tools would be able to do this I've took apart gas mags and repaired them my self I am a carpenter by trade so understand construction elements more so then most people thanks

It's pretty simple to do, plenty of videos online.

The krytac gearbox is quick change which means you don't have to fully disassemble it to change the Spring.

All you have to do is goggle 'krytac spring change' and plenty of videos will pop up.

It is very simple to do a spring change on a Krytac, just be methodical and don't force anything. I've just changed the spring in my SDP, took around an hour from start to finish.

8mm allen key to remove the spring from the gearbox, but you'll need a small punch, a small allen key to remove the screws on the end of the receiver pins, a small crosshead to remove the mag release, a very small alen key to remove the left hand side change lever, a long handled cross head to remove the pistol grip and motor.

• 2 weeks later...

Swapped the spring out with not many issues which got my thinking if I swapped the motor out to a 30k and ran a 11v lipo wouldn't it be a beast ? Is this possible

• Supporters

Sure there are lots of threads on the Krytac and some of those will give you answer you are looking for.

Searching and finding the answer yourself will be more beneficial than one of us spoon feeding you the answer and save another pointless thread.

The search function is safe to use and wont harm anybody.

Swapped the spring out with not many issues which got my thinking if I swapped the motor out to a 30k and ran a 11v lipo wouldn't it be a beast ? Is this possible

Used to run my PDW with the 30k and an 11.1v LiPo and yes as long as it doesn't double feed then will be ace.

Archived