Clubs around Inverness?

Vegemite
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, have used the search engine on here, facebook (turns out theres a Inverness in canada whoops)-and have come up short. The only place Ive found is a paintball site south of Inverness that runs a monthly game or so?-is there any other clubs around Inverness?

Cheers :)

Not sure mate, there is a few around Edinburgh if you ever come down here.

Are you Australian by any chance? (the name)

Helo mate, ive just bought a house in the NE of scotland so will be looking for a site as close to me as poss to play monthly aswell. From what i can see through airbana Tazball in Farr or Highland tactical warfare are the closest to inverness. Other than that its either Aberdeenshire, Arbroath of making the trips south to glasgow or fife way.

Na I posted 6 months back for feelers for Edinburgh but didnt end up settling there (its to bad, seems like some fantastic fields/clubs around stirling area). Alas Ive bin in Inverness for around 4 months but havent had much more than a google.

Oh, and na, fundly enough kiwi :D bin playing airsoft for 10 years just now.

Yeh I think Tazball would have to be it, have had a gander at their website and facebook, if theres anyone who plays there at all reading this im curious to know what the actual fields like and the general vibe for games etc. Yeh its a shame, players of war airsoft look to have a fantastic amount of land and terrain with a great amount of WW2 players for scotland, I just dont live anywhere near there (not to mention it seems impossible for kiwis to get cars unless were loaded, £3000 a year for insurance or none at all in all the phone calls Ive bin doing). Makes getting out and getting UKRA a tad hard.

Na I posted 6 months back for feelers for Edinburgh but didnt end up settling there (its to bad, seems like some fantastic fields/clubs around stirling area). Alas Ive bin in Inverness for around 4 months but havent had much more than a google.

Oh, and na, fundly enough kiwi :D bin playing airsoft for 10 years just now.

Yeh I think Tazball would have to be it, have had a gander at their website and facebook, if theres anyone who plays there at all reading this im curious to know what the actual fields like and the general vibe for games etc. Yeh its a shame, players of war airsoft look to have a fantastic amount of land and terrain with a great amount of WW2 players for scotland, I just dont live anywhere near there (not to mention it seems impossible for kiwis to get cars unless were loaded, £3000 a year for insurance or none at all in all the phone calls Ive bin doing). Makes getting out and getting UKRA a tad hard.

yeah mate, I have been thru the same thing. I haven't got a car yet but a mate said to get a quote off an insurance website and then ring around, apparently this makes it a lot cheaper. I was looking at buying a 5000 gbp car and the thought of having to pay that in insurance is crazy.

I'm the other side of ANZAC btw but great to see you on here. We are having a pretty big shin dig for remembrance on the 25th April down here if you want to come.

yeh theres got to be a easier way, the closest Ive heard is £750 from a aussie I met here after weeks of non stop searching and compromising.

Thats good to hear, dont know if Ill be down that way or what im doing by then but Ill keep it in mind :)

As for airsoft, it might just have to take a backseat in the UK for me and might take my gear with me to germany and some other European countries for the odd large event. Watch this space I guess

• 1 month later...

I got a car recently, insurance was around 500 but had to get a letter from back home claiming rating one for 6 years. 

Archived