Looking at hpa investment

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning pal

Just wondering if its worth investing in an hpa gun? Seen the laws are changing and i noticed that gas powered guns are going to be affected. Is this going to be harder to use at sites and to keep?

Do you think its worth investing in a hpa setup? Looking at a ksg in particular.

Thanks

Morning pal

Just wondering if its worth investing in an hpa gun? Seen the laws are changing and i noticed that gas powered guns are going to be affected. Is this going to be harder to use at sites and to keep?

Do you think its worth investing in a hpa setup? Looking at a ksg in particular.

Thanks

Personally, I'd "while you can" it. The only reason I haven't got one myself is because I decided I would put it in a krytac, but the dual uppers never became available. Originally I was going to put it in an m27 but that's so expensive I might as well daytona the GBB version.

If you are looking at investing then drop me a PM as I have a a full set-up for sale consisting of:

1x 12L dive bottle with ticket. Costs me £3.50 to fill this and I can get 10-11 48cl bottles out of this. I use 1/3 of a 48cl bottle per day on a MP9 at The Mall so this roughly gets me 30 full day games for a £3.50 fill. Tippman/Wolverine users get a full day+ out of 1 48cl bottle so even that is not bad for 10 full days for £0.35 per day.

1x fill station with gauge and test plug for safe transfer form the dive bottle to the 48cl bottle.

2x 48cl tanks to use in game. These have passed tank protectors and metal thread covers when not in use.

1x Ninja adjustable regulator with competition lock and a 42" air hose so plenty of movement can be have if needed. The comp lock has allowed me to play with HPA at different sites as they see the weapon is set to their limits and not adjusted 'in play' as some have done.

3x KWA russian valves for mags. These are the proper ones and not the cheap thin ones you see more of now.

4x WE russian valves for mags. As above these are the proper ones.

All of the kit is under 12 months old and in excellent cosmetic and operating condition.

New this would set you back £550+ but as it's the season to be merry etc I'm looking for £425 and could deliver if not too far (I'm Reading) and could show you the ropes re filling.

Simon.

* Edited to say the only reason I'm selling is I've got right into shotguns as a primary and use the MP9 rarely so I can only foresee the kit gathering dust when really it deserves to be out in the field.

What's happening with gas powered guns?

You're working from an old source.

pardon? its only recently it was brought up? theres going to be change in thr legislation regaurding gas and hpa rifs

pardon? its only recently it was brought up? theres going to be change in thr legislation regaurding gas and hpa rifs

Prove it.

... is ok, from his post it only effects RIFs so will just 2-tone my guns! :D

Archived