MZKaleem

Elite Recon Team, RECRUITING!

91 posts in this topic

If he would have shot me with that I wouldn't be the only person getting hurt that day ;)

Hi, im not sure wether to get a little mp5 or a m60 to use with you, what should i use????

Slight difference between and MP5 and M60! :lol: How do you like playing - spraying loads of rounds into the enemy with supporting fire or tactical CQB style?

As above, they are completely different weapons, what is your style of play

Both :S, l96, mp5 and m60 are my 3 favourite guns, they all have their pros and cons so nothing is perticually better to me, thats why i was asking, mp5 is good for rushing but m60 is good for covering youre mates, m60 has more shots before having to reload but takes longer, you can move quicker with an mp5, i was wondering wether zak needed a support gunner to cover the guys or an mp5 to move forward

The M60 would require a lot of maintenance, and the MP5 wouldnt give you the right role that we need. your choice

Can you manage the weight? The mag on the M60 is in the most akward place so it's not very comftable to hold (I've held the real one as well). I and a mate both have m249 SAWs, their still really heavy but far more practical and great fun to use. Nothing better than destroying a rental with a support gun! :lol:

Haha :L, well im just looking for ideas, any reccomendations would be good :), i was just wondering what would be better, i can handle the weight but after a few hours i might start getting a bit shaky but the more i practise ill get usto it, any guns you guys would recommend as ive never been to AWA herts???

Well for a support gun you need to join the m249 revoloution! :P Any assualt rifle you like will be good at AWA. Since it's a woodland unless you play CQB somewhere else its probably best not to get a SMG

Ok, so either a m249 lmg or an assult rifle, how about something lije an m4/m16???

Yes, maybe a DMR? like an M14 Socom

That looks alright, is the ump45 off modern warfare 2 a airsoft gun??, ive seen a few £500 ones but dont want to spend that much on just the gun, or something like the tar 21

Oh, what sort of prices can you see for the ump45, i want to keep under £200 for the gun and mag, i already have 4000 bbs but im getting more soon

The only tavor is crap.

G&g make umg, so do ares and I think ca do too

I wouldn't bother with an m14 unless you go marui, you're missing out if not and it'd be a waste

Sorry, I meant both tavors, they're both terrible.

The umps are both around £250 I think.

Good m14's are £300+

I wouldn't bother with an m14 unless you go marui, you're missing out if not and it'd be a waste

Trust me the cybergun is really good as well

(sorry for double posting but you posted just before me...)

Probably because I don't like cybergun, almost as much as g&g :P

Yeah that's the UMP45

Marksman I don't really like cybergun that much either but the newer guns they've been making rebranding lately are good quality. Both their m14 and thompson have good range due to the hop ups

Fixed ;)