MZKaleem

Elite Recon Team, RECRUITING!

91 posts in this topic

Are you an experienced airsofter*? Are you lonely and have nobody to play with? THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE YO FAT A$$ into our team :D joking but seriously we need some more soldiers in the team :)

Requirements:

Must...

Have skirmished at least once

Have some form of tactical gear, Belt, Pouches, vest, back pack or even pockets :)

Have a gun...unless you have money for a rental

Live in Hertfordshire

when i remember i will list the other requirements!

*Experienced is someone who meets requirements above...

or you guys should join ghost wolves, we have a much more experienced team and better guns, we even have our own patch :P

Zak do you want to make a cool youtube intro for you? and make a logo to put as your picture on the forums and youtube? cus im bored :P

ok thanks, and we got a intro, check the media section, and i secretly want to but i don't have money for multicam :(

me and alex? apparently he lives on a road behind me!

maybe E.R.T. Could be a small squad inside Ghost wolves...alex, read this please :)

maybe E.R.T. Could be a small squad inside Ghost wolves...alex, read this please :)

That could work. You could be a part of our bravo fireteam. Basically in each fireteam we have 8 members which split into four for CQB...

On the other hand we have no other teams to play against thats why I was hoping your team could work out, but if not enough people join your team, join ours instead :D

i will ask, do we still need multicam, as one of my mates, his family aren't the richest people on earth, i am not calling them poor, just saying that it is hard enough for them to pay for his entrance fee sometimes, could we be British squad?

You can't really be official members of the team without the camo, however I don't mind you using standard camo untill you can save up. The idea of the team camo is to make us look like the same team even in different squads. I can't really change the rules about the camo as all of my existing members have had to get multicam so it would be a tad unfair.

As for British squad we haven't based the team around is specific country just generalised it around special Forces of Britian and America. Our loadout may look more americanised but we use union jacks flags to balance it out a bit.

Also are you abbanding your team or are you gonna wait and see what happens? :)

Oh dear zak you team isn't getting very far is it but keep on going you can do it! :)

Nothing really, just another one of Bradley's ideas that failed. There were just not enough people that wanted to join and I didn't really like the idea anyway :/

3 people :) haha would be pointless, no? and Alex, im ok with that, Multi cam is my next thing, Olive and multicam though...looks odd?

3 people :) haha would be pointless, no? and Alex, im ok with that, Multi cam is my next thing, Olive and multicam though...looks odd?

Yeah OD does stand out a bit from multicam either tan/coyote brown or multicam will go well.

i just bought this plate carrier . . . i am not selling it now, gonna look at where i can get some decent priced multicam, i think fate sent a link :)

i just bought this plate carrier . . . i am not selling it now, gonna look at where i can get some decent priced multicam, i think fate sent a link :)

Well to get propper licenced multicam it will be £35-£40 for the jacket and the same for the trousers, a bit much to pay unless your serious.

um, what about cheapo multicam? lol im gonna look and HK based websites :)

Cheapo multicam normally has very off colours compared to propper multicam also the level of fabric used to make them is normally not as good but its your choice.

come on?! Nobody!!

I would but already in ghot wolves, if its alright with alex as you go same place i could help you out when im free??

YESSSSSSS! but obviously we need to see how you play, you would probs get in anyway, even if you had a £3 springer as there is no competition, :lol: