I am back! Again....

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Some of you that care would of noticed the lack of activity on my part..... My computer decided it wanted to pack up for the second time but this time it decides to FUBR (my twist on FUBA... F**ked Up Beyond Repair :) you like? :P) So this time i needed almost a complete system rebuild becuase the mother board didnt want to work but becuase its outdated technology no my CD Drives and HHD where all uncombatible with any brandnew mother board :angry: So i asked around and i struck gold :) My uncle had a old Media PC which he was going to use as a sever computer but decided that it was more suted to my needs and sent it over to me the best thing is he bought it just as the new technology was comming in so its kinda half way between My old system and a brand new one

So in short except having to buy up to £600 worth of conpoments i only had to buy a new DVD RW drive and cables which only cost me £20 :D

During this time i had a surprize present in the form of a full 1080p HD Handcam so expect some Yamaha and Airsoft Videos finally up on my two channels :D

I am currently cleaning the Beast so i will have a new Blog Post and possibly a New Video up by the end of today!

Thanks Guys

Jack

yeah i think i should rename my account to "The Watford Chairsofter"

Archived