[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

banned because you're adding a silly name to a proper name

Banned as you got the wrong person, this is why you are a noob

Banned for assuming that i ban the wrong person, thus making your a very noobish squirrel

banned because he who calls one a n00b must ipso facto be a n00b himself

Indeed, I am a noob, but the subject area from which my Noobness takes effect is still ye to be determined, where as your area of noob has already been found.

And thus i dub you sir Banned of noobus

banned for not saying, good sir, where my n00bness comes from

banned because if you read the second book, the resaurant at the end of the universe, you'll find the ultimate question is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine" which is 54 however, the book leaves it open as to which is right?

• Supporters
banned because if you read the second book, the resaurant at the end of the universe, you'll find the ultimate question is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine" which is 54 however, the book leaves it open as to which is right?

Banned because actually, Douglass Adams intended that to be the biting problem. The answer to life, the universe and everything IS 42. It's just that the question to which the answer is 42, happens to be "what do you get when you multiply six by nine", the idea being that actually, the meaning of life, the universe and everything is utterly pointless and unobtainable...Or that's what I've figured from my much loving of the worlds greatest saga.

:P

banned because "I've got a brain the size of a planet" and have to sit here banning people :D

banned because one is a book and one is a film, and also it wasn't me who said it

banned as i need to break you two love birds up.

also my 200th post, go me :D

Archived