[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Banned because I'm insulted and i'm going chain you to chair and and get your dog's favourite food and dump it all over your jewels so your dog starts biting them and I'll tell you that a bomb will go off and kill someone you hold Dear the moment it no longer excites you but while it does excite you it will be broadcast round the world!!! Muahahaha

Banned because I'm insulted and i'm going chain you to chair and and get your dog's favourite food and dump it all over your jewels so your dog starts biting them and I'll tell you that a bomb will go off and kill someone you hold Dear the moment it no longer excites you but while it does excite you it will be broadcast round the world!!! Muahahaha

banned as i'm scared!

• Supporters

Banned for mentioning foul things, such as burgers.

banned becasue i cannot remeber you old avatar

• Supporters

Banned for being forgetful. Also banned for non-perfect grammar and spelling - it annoys me.

• Supporters

Banned for only picking him up on the spelling of grammar. Annoys does NOT have an apostrophe in it! It's not ownership or missing letters! That also annoys me.

• Supporters

Banned because he was doing it trying to prove my grammar/spelling wrong, not trying to annoy me.

• Supporters

Banned because Finius is silently watching this thread, waiting to pounce on someone in a no doubt highly inappropriate manner, as is his way.

So watch out.

Also, I want him to post something so I can ban him for saying people can ban me, for being me.

That's just not fair.

Everyone ought to ban Finius for being a bum face. Or in otherwords, himself. Oooo, bad diss.

• Supporters

Banned because then Finius can't ban you.

• Supporters

Banned for scaring him away and projecting, Freud style.

• Supporters

Banned because I'm:

a: fearless

b: maintaining high standards, I wouldn't pounce on you if I was getting paid for it ;)

Also banned for trying to get people to ban me, please, I'm the king of off topic. And also for being Ed and having silly RIS rails on an l85.

Extra double banned for suggesting I'm a bum face, you seem to believe yourself very knowledgeable in the application of rearends to faces...Something you need to tell us ;)

Archived