[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Banned for denying my superiority...

How can I not be a superior being :P For a start, I'm a total genius, secondly I'm perfectly chiseled (in fact, all my podginess is just an attempt to lower my awesome levels that are suitable for observation without sunglasses, and also to give everyone else a shot with the ladies), my personality is the perfect example of that of the finest British gentlemen (imagine James Bond, but better) and, to top it all off, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY, exceptionally modest...Which over all, makes me perfect :P

banned because my gun has got to be repaired so its hire guns this weekend :(

banned as a deep southern accent is both pronounced and educated

• Supporters

Banned as the hardest to understand are the people born in pakistan poseing as britains while phoning you about your computer or half a million other things when all i do to them is play achmed the dead trrorist's line silence i kill you as my answer to everything and no im not racist most of the time only when jokeing or defending my reasons as to why i stuggle to get a job. Other wise majority of them who live here are nice hard workers

Archived