[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

banned for having a small troll/counter troll calculating ability

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Banned because inception was rubbish. People should stop talking about it :D

Everyone should be watching this instead! Inception was filled with generally rubbish plot loops and poor story. This film however, for once, is actually just about perfect:

• Supporters

Banned because I actually like that song and I had already guessed what it was before I clicked :)

banned as inception is okay but not amazing, but then again, I'm not a massive Leo fan (his recent work)

also banned as Avatar is cr*p!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Banned for putting vanned and not banned.

I don't normally look actually, I can't remember the time I looked before today, I just saw that he had signed up when I was having a quick browse. It looked like he'd already pissed one mod/admin off too :lol:

Banned for putting vanned and not banned.

I don't normally look actually, I can't remember the time I looked before today, I just saw that he had signed up when I was having a quick browse. It looked like he'd already pissed one mod/admin off too :lol:

banned as if you look at all my posted they are about finding MOLLE gear and loads of people there are selling WAS stuff there.

anyway feel safe as AF-UK is in my tool bar but UKAZ is only in favourites :)

I should probably be banned for using the same exact name and pic on all forums :) (have a look around and you might find me :D)

also when did i p*ss off a mod cuz that would be impressive with only 3 posts :D

banned as we are angry we use the angry theard, this is the banning thread

Banned for poor sentence structure

banned as there is nothing wrong with being old, dispite the fact people keep saying im 30 when im only 21

Archived