[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banned as Ill be In your end-OOOOOOOOOOO

banned because if you're counter troll why are you yourself a troll in your avatar

• Supporters

Banned because it is the thread in law about under 18's i mean some of them are responsible but its not right because the law still says no sail to an under 18 any wayshape or form

Banned for helping, You must poke the wounds and let them find their own way while they bleed out

• Supporters

Everyone ought to be banned for allowing me to read the previous 50 or so pages of this thread lol.

But Craig should be banned for dissing my post about under 18s. It was a valid question, it doesn't mean the under 18 will be getting my gun, because you'll be getting it lol.

• Supporters

Banned because i couldnt beleive you were even considering selling to an under 18 in a slight way but in the knowledge off it but let put that to bed now

• Supporters

Banned for... Being from Scotland and so probably having a cooler accent than me. D=

• Supporters

Banned for being from Oxforshire and so having a far crapper accent than me. :D

• Supporters

banned because calling someone racist and then using the words "only good for" makes you a T***

PS im going to give you a education!!! :P

Archived