[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Banned because you're making me pistachio for your almond unforgiveable attempt at macademia* laugh with your nutty puns, they're nut very funny :P

*imagine it spoken with a jamaican accent to figure out what it's meant to say if you have difficulty :P

That can(dle)nut seriously be the best you can do. And they think I'm nuts...

EDIT: Just looked up a list of nuts. There's a lot less than you'd think. But there is a Shagbark hickory :D How mature am I!

• Supporters

Finius, banned for confusing me so much!

Banned for being so confused you banned the wrong person - nut very clever.

Also banned for being the first person in about 3 pages not to make a nut related pun. Nutter.

Top quality pun by fucoffee. Nut to shabby at all.

But banned for incorrect grammar. You've driven me nuts

Also a fear we're running out of nut related puns. Although pointing this out is a bit like closing the door after the horse (chestnut) has bolted...

sorry airsofter im not good with my grammer which bring's forth the reason id ban you for picking on me.

im not going out of my league to bust a nut just to get you banned :P

• Supporters

Banned because I'm pistacchio cashew haven't been pecan at any lists with nuts on. I coconut tolerate such limited nutcabulary :P It's nut very enKurrajong to see that people are nut using any of the more interesting nut names :/

finius get of the forums and shoot your self for making that many bad pun jokes about nuts

Archived