[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Banning Stoka for not commenting on that poor attempt at AK mutilation that Marksman posted up...

We all know that to truly mutilate an AK, you have to take a beta spetz and weld an M249 outer barrel onto it before you can even say you've started...

id ban finius as his name "finius" sounds like a position used in a gay German p**** movie.

I would ban marcus for accusing Sheriff for spelling mistakes when saying "Is" instead of I'd

• Supporters

Banning marksman for several things.

1. Not respecting his previous bans, what's that like three times now?

2. Having a phone with spell correct, my phone does not have spell correct, how dare you have a better phone than me!

3. Having the cheek to call an AK disgusting, no matter how mutilated, abused or deformed, all AKs are created equal and have their own special type of beauty.

4. For mis-spelling fagpul when M and F aren't even anywhere near each other on the keyboard...

:D

I'd ban finius for being too much like a women, with the fact he needs more then one reason to ban some one.

I would ban Sheriff for having way too arty and profesionally producted signature pics!

I would ban Marksman for thinking its a squirrel when its a chipmunk!

I would ban Airsofter for having a REALLY origional name :D

I'd ban airsofter for his last post as i wanted to ban nickona for his coment on my SIG's which i made, and would seem is trying to brown nose his way to get one

• Supporters

I'd ban Airsofter123 because he admitted he's immature, which isn't immature :)

I would ban Liam for trying to make himself sound more mature by saying how different people are mature and getting me lost doing so!

Id ban Nick.....Coz he isnt a tw*t

• Supporters

I'd ban Da_sheriff for being 'cool' by replacing the word 'The' with 'Da'.

I'd ban marksman for setting me up to say "I'd ban marksman cuz he callled Sheriff illiterate" but I'm goning to ban you instead for trying to make me say that :D

Archived