SWAS Airsoft

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

AF-UK.png.5f65e620c47a4a69eb2c672b2e5eb5c3.png

Welcome to the SWAS airsoft Feedback thread!

Sismey Williamson Airsoft Solutions

We are a UK based airsoft retailer offering sales, repairs, upgrades, rental guns & on-site sales, at prices even the big retailers struggle to compete with! 

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SismeyWilliamsonAirsoftSolutions/

If you cant find what you are looking for on the website or anywhere else in the UK, if you contact us we will try our best to get that product in for you in under 2 weeks!

The reason for the new thread is that I hope this one will be more focused on quick questions & feedback from you guys, If you have any recommendations or constructive criticism please PM me as I always encourage this but I would like to keep this thread as tidy as possible!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are doing some research into UK airsoft players and would really appreciate it if you guys could fill in this questionnaire - you will receive a 5% off guns code as a thank you from us!

Completed the survey for you, I won't be needing the discount code though as you have nothing in stock that I'd want to use it on.

Thank you! Fair enough, If you ever need anything and cant find it let me know as I can usually get anything in :)

Thank you! Fair enough, If you ever need anything and cant find it let me know as I can usually get anything in :)

muchly appreciated dude! :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 10:07 AM, L3wisD said:

Any chance of you stocking a Firehawk on the future?

We most certainly will, I got one in today to test, once we are happy with it we will get more in to put on the website :) 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

Dis iz a good price for a "cracking" gun

I doubt if anybody can beat this price & in stock too

f*ck me LWA have put their prices up lately

I'd buy one if I did already have - ergh I'm not saying.....

Haha, it certainly is a good gun! 

I try to get my prices as low as possible, a lot of others are charging ridiculous amounts! 

Let me know if you are interested in one, I will make sure to save one as they are going quite quick! 

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, CES_williamson said:

Haha, it certainly is a good gun! 

I try to get my prices as low as possible, a lot of others are charging ridiculous amounts! 

Let me know if you are interested in one, I will make sure to save one as they are going quite quick! 

cheers but if I bring another new gun home Mrs Duck will use my ar$e as a new gun rack

They are a lovely little cqb weapon - my first RIF I bought (and I bought a few of these)

(but don't bother to stock the HC05 - dsg with no semi - bad idea, bought 1 new from LWA & learnt the hard way)

10 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

cheers but if I bring another new gun home Mrs Duck will use my ar$e as a new gun rack

They are a lovely little cqb weapon - my first RIF I bought (and I bought a few of these)

(but don't bother to stock the HC05 - dsg with no semi - bad idea, bought 1 new from LWA & learnt the hard way)

Haha fair enough, luckily I have one of the few jobs that exempt my mrs from having an issue with it XD 

It is, I was shocked by the performance the first time I used one, G&G seem to have done very well with this one! 

Thanks for the heads up, I had one in for testing and didnt have any issues but I will hold back on it if it has some issues until G&G sort them (they usually sort any issues in later batches of production)

Guest PT247
1 hour ago, CES_williamson said:

Haha fair enough, luckily I have one of the few jobs that exempt my mrs from having an issue with it XD 

It is, I was shocked by the performance the first time I used one, G&G seem to have done very well with this one! 

Thanks for the heads up, I had one in for testing and didnt have any issues but I will hold back on it if it has some issues until G&G sort them (they usually sort any issues in later batches of production)

It wasn't faulty, it was designed that way, retarded idea to make a CQB gun and not fit it with the ability to fire in semi-auto!

31 minutes ago, PT247 said:

It wasn't faulty, it was designed that way, retarded idea to make a CQB gun and not fit it with the ability to fire in semi-auto!

I thought he meant that there where other issues with the gun! I do agree though, semi is such a basic feature I have no idea why they didnt implement it!

1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

Well, thank you for the info! I will save for future reference, we haven't got any of the HC05 as decided the normal Firehawk was good enough! 

Thank you for the feedback, I always encourage it! If you have anymore comments we have a feedback page on the website which I am trying to encourage which I would appreciate if you would fill out if you get an opportunity? 

The website could do more work. I like it when websites have more detailed menu. Something along the lines of Fire-support/PatrolBase. Obviously the website will still go thought alot of changes. Im just here giving my opinion, hopefully giving you a good advice.

17 hours ago, matas17 said:

The website could do more work. I like it when websites have more detailed menu. Something along the lines of Fire-support/PatrolBase. Obviously the website will still go thought alot of changes. Im just here giving my opinion, hopefully giving you a good advice.

Hi Matas, we just actually changed our website, the menu only has a few options but each of these are drop down menu's which lead to a lot more pages, do you mean we dont have enough pages on the menu at the top of our website or product wise? I do always encourage feedback so it is certainly appreciated, if you would like to give some more detailed feedback (again, always encouraged & greatly received) we do have a feedback form on our website as well :) : https://swasairsoft.co.uk/customer-feedbackreviews/ 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

One thing you definitely need is a search button.

Trying to search your site for a holster - for example - is a headache.

Are they in accessories? no...

Peripherals? Nope...

Airsoft parts? Nup

Gear & webbing? get outta here!

Just typing something into a search bar would help.

...unless there is one and I'm being blind?

33 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

One thing you definitely need is a search button.

Trying to search your site for a holster - for example - is a headache.

Are they in accessories? no...

Peripherals? Nope...

Airsoft parts? Nup

Gear & webbing? get outta here!

Just typing something into a search bar would help.

...unless there is one and I'm being blind?

That is a very good point, I used to have one on the top left of the website but with this new website that has just been designed for some reason one hasn't been built in! I am able to do some editing myself so will add a search bar to each of the product pages, but will try to get one sorted for the home page. Though we are quite low on stock currently as we are clearing a large portion of it to make way for some new orders in the coming weeks once we have space!

Quick Edit: search bars now on each and every product page (under the "shop" tab at the top of the website)

• 3 weeks later...

Loads of new stock in since my last post, Umarex, WE, Raven, Duel Code, Secutor & many more + Krytac & Specna Arms in next week! 

We are mainly focusing on increasing our range of RIF's this year, we have however recently also increased our stock of essentials such as gas, ammo and batteries

• 2 months later...

Archived