Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sarni307

Forum app

7 posts in this topic

I don't know what is involved in doing this but is it possible to turn this site into a app in apples app store would make life for me and I'm sure others slot easyer

That's what I do. Just thought if it wasn't to much hassle to make a app would be a lot easyer

I don't know the coding for iPhone/Android apps I'm afraid and this forum version doesn't support the add on which does it automatically.

So I either need to learn a new programming language (unlikely since I'm busy with others) or we just have to keep saving the pennies until we can upgrade.

Moved to forum feedback :)

That's fair enough just thought I would put it out there. :)

I don't know the coding for iPhone/Android apps I'm afraid and this forum version doesn't support the add on which does it automatically.

So I either need to learn a new programming language (unlikely since I'm busy with others) or we just have to keep saving the pennies until we can upgrade.

Moved to forum feedback :)

Probably not much point I doubt many people use their phones to look at the site. Maybe something for the future anyway :)

Forums always load quickly and format well on phones, even forums without a mobile theme like ours.

An app isn't necessary and requires a lot of work.

We'd have to code 4 different apps:

1. Android

2. IOS

3. Windows Phone

4. Symbian

And people without apps can load the page normally just as well.

Topic closed.