AEG VECTOR

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15 October 2017 at 8:55 PM, Fumps said:

Cheers mate. I'm still considering it. I'd appreciate any info I can get. 

Hi , I've seen the A&K one it's twice as heavy as the Ares or the Krytac versions, spend the extra £50.00 and get the Ares version as it's so much closer than the A&K.

• 3 weeks later...

At long last we have got our hands on the shy   KRYTAC VECTOR :D  :wub:  :ph34r:. It's AWSOME

Just chrono'd it at 345fps out of the box and stated as 30k motor installed. Can't wait to use it.  

Big thanks to Crawley Surplus or their help and patience (fraud squad stopped payment lol).

I’ve had a KWA gbb, A&K aeg and still have an ARES in my possession.

Easily the best, but least practical, was the KWA. I know it’s gbb, but i wanted to include it.

Identical dimensions and layout to the real steel, real steel parts fit without any mods, wicked feel and noise from the gas. Goes through gas and mags like no tomorrow, and will miss-feed as the gas freezes the gun on full auto.

A&K has fire control switch in the wrong place, wrong charging handle and generally not built as well as the ARES and definitely not KWA. Fires fine, no ejection port. Overly heavy for what it is.

ARES has a higher top receiver than both the KWA and A&K, so dimensions are out to the real steel, real steel parts do not fit without plenty of mods.

Ejection port is there but full of gearbox.

The ARES is the more practical, the KWA is most accurate

rdb

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’ve had a KWA gbb, A&K aeg and still have an ARES in my possession.

Easily the best, but least practical, was the KWA. I know it’s gbb, but i wanted to include it.

Identical dimensions and layout to the real steel, real steel parts fit without any mods, wicked feel and noise from the gas. Goes through gas and mags like no tomorrow, and will miss-feed as the gas freezes the gun on full auto.

A&K has fire control switch in the wrong place, wrong charging handle and generally not built as well as the ARES and definitely not KWA. Fires fine, no ejection port. Overly heavy for what it is.

ARES has a higher top receiver than both the KWA and A&K, so dimensions are out to the real steel, real steel parts do not fit without plenty of mods.

Ejection port is there but full of gearbox.

The ARES is the more practical, the KWA is most accurate

rdb

We looked at the Ares, but it was only £50 cheaper so decided to wait for the Krytac. Still as you stated it was way better than the A&K version

6 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

We looked at the Ares, but it was only £50 cheaper so decided to wait for the Krytac. Still as you stated it was way better than the A&K version

I got the ARES in a swap (swapped for the KWA Vector) , very interested in the KRYTAC if the top receiver is the same size as the real steel 

Archived